two

Jin was walking all by himself to Sir MinHoo's office. The school filled with silence since many students had left. There's nothing but, the sound of shaking trees blow by the wind.

Jin reminisce to when Ken and Sandeul wanted to accompany him staying back but, he did not let them do so. So, they ended up walking home without Jin.

Jin felt suspicious as he sense that someone was following him from behind. He knew that  he will be in a frantic situation if he ever walks alone in the school since he is that most wanted brilliant prince.

So, he keep on walking at a fast pace and he quickly run once he heard the foot step was getting louder behind him.

He finally reached Sir MinHoo's office. He felt relief as he found that nobody was following him again. Sir MinHoo was not there which send a slight fear to his body. He quickly ushered that feelings away. His eyes landed on a piece of paper on top of the desk. He quickly grab the paper and read it.

"I have some problems to handle, sorry for not attending. All you need to do is checking all the papers and wait for your partner to come. He got a punishment too. Don't forget to check the papers or else I'll kill you both   - Sir MinHoo"

"Shit!" He cursed and throw the paper into the dust bin. He then sits on the big chair and begin to check the papers. "What the hell! This is too much!!" He frowns and massage his head due to the tiredness.

After a short period, the door swingg open. Jin look up only to meet Kim freaking Namjoon in the eyes. Namjoon begin to form a smirk on his lips as he look at Jin.

"What are you doing here, Kim Namjoon?" Jin asked as he tried his hardest to push away the fear inside his body. "Well pretty boy..I'm here to become your partner since that Gumiho punished me. I didn't reject it because he was mentioning your name as my punishment partner and.." Namjoon explained with a smirks on his lips.

Jin look at him in confusion.

Namjoon begin to get closer to Jin and move his lips near Jin's ear.

"And I can tease you..princess." He whispers slowly into Jin's ear. Jin could feel Namjoon's breathe on his skin but, he quickly move away from Namjoon.

Jin started to check the paper again while Namjoon keep on playing with his phone on the comfy sofa in front of Jin. Jin shrugged to the thought of how Namjoon was living his free life instead of doing the work.

"Are you going to keep playing with your phone or what?"Jin ask while rolling his eyes as he look at Namjoon with a pissed look. "Shut the fuck up and do the work quietly or else I will tell the headmaster to kick your ass out of the school!" Namjoon said.

Damn it, I hate you Namjoon!

__

"Yeah finally last paper!" Jin yelled happily as he took the last paper and check it."Done!"Jin said and get up to grab his belongings. He was about to left the office but stopped as Namjoon tugged his wrist.

"Yah pretty boy!Where are you going?"

"Going home?" Jin said in curiosity. "No!You're not going anywhere since you have one more work to do!"Namjoon said as he took out his book from his bag and throw it at Jin. "What the fuck.."Jin murmur and examined the book.

"Finish my homework!" Namjoon stated and his phone ringing in all of sudden.

"Hello baby.."

"Oh I can't wait to see you tonight. I miss your sexy body already!"

Jin just stood there listening to Namjoon's conversation on the phone. Namjoon then look at Jin and put the phone away from his ears. "What are you doing there? Just do the works or else I'll kick you out of the school!" Namjoon said and continue the conversation with the girl.

"Oh! Its just a dumb guy who I ask him to finish my homework!" He said which made Jin pissed as fuck. He knew, he could do nothing but to stay silent. He started doing Namjoon's homework with a heavy heart.

__

"Done!" Jin said and begin to walk towards the door but, Namjoon stop him. He just wanted to cry at this time he seriously need a rest.

He's too tired.

"Namjoon, please this time let me go, seriously. I'm too tired! Please!" Jin pleaded and he's in a verge of crying.

"Just follow me!" Namjoon said and grab Jin by the wrist. He drags Jin to the car which is already wait right in front of the school gate. He roughly pushes Jin into the car making Jin hiss as his body hit the door.

"Uncle Bang! You can drive.." Namjoon instructed the loyal driver of his family. "Where are we going?"Jin ask as he examined the car. "I'm going to send you home, silly!" Namjoon said and checking his phone. "I didn't ask you to!" Jin stated while rolling his eyes.

" Do you want me to drop you at the street?You should thank me since my mood is pretty good, today!" Namjoon looks at Jin. "Oh! Thank you so much, Namjoon!" Jin said while throwing his gaze outside the car. "Yeah, I like that, princess! Welcome anyways.." Namjoon said and happily playing with his phone again.

I swear I hate you Kim Namjoon even though you're trying to act nice or bad, it's fake.

(edited)