Thirty-nine

After a hundreds or probably thousands of sex, dating and cuddling,It is finally the day of graduation among the senior.It is the day where everyone been waiting for especially for the couple,Namjoon and Jin.

They are currently staying at the dressing room.They hold each other's hand and murmuring sweet nothing to each other.
Exposing sweet and warm smiles,sharing hug to express love and bless.

"It's finally our graduation day.."Namjoon said and intertwined his fingers with  long.."Jin said and pout cutely."Aha,If you feel glad then, I'm feeling happy to be with you until now.Seriously,I love you."Namjoon said and pinch Jin's nose.

"Ouch.I love you too.."Jin make a pout again and rub his nose slowly.Then,Yoongi come in."Ey,knock it off both of you..It's time! come on!"He shout and got the couple startled at the sudden shout.

The trio got out of the room and walk to the hall to gather up with the whole senior batch.Jin couldn't be happier that today his parents is coming to see him graduate and they promise him his own personal apartment after the graduation.

His eyes tremble around the big hall looking for his parents."Babe,who are you looking for?"Namjoon ask."My parents,they promised me to come yesterday."Jin said in a low voice with a sense of disappointment.
"Ah,I think I found them.."Namjoon said and Jin got more excited.

"where?"Jin ask."there!"Namjoon said and pointed out for the aged beautiful couple who are wearing some kind of expensive clothes.Jin smile happily and wave at them as soon as they notice him and Namjoon.
Namjoon smile when he see Jin remain happy of small matter.To him,he looks really cute and squishy.

Jin notice that Namjoon is staring, He did nothing but, to blush merely."Why are you blushing?"Namjoon whisper to his ear."Am I?"Jin ask acting like he didn't know that.
"Yes you are!"Namjoon said again."Am not!"Jin said denying the fact that he is embarrass as fish.

"Stop joking around,you punk!"Jin said and give a death glare at Namjoon who is burst out laughing his ass off."Stop!"Jin said and pout."okay okay I stop.."Namjoon said and stop laughing."You know .. tonight, my group will be having a camp fire..wanna join?"Namjoon continue.

"Are you joining?"Jin ask."Em..I'll just follow you..If you want to join ,I'll join instead.If not, I'm not."Namjoon said."Hmm Namjoon, if you want to go.Just go!Besides,You sacrifice most of your time with your friends just wanted to be with me..You know, I feel like I'm a boundaries in your life.If you really want to go, just go.I'm not gonna stop you.You need some times with your friends.Don't you get bored facing my face everyday? haha.Well,to me I'm not boring to see your face everyday. That's just my opinion.But,you have your life.I don't want to disturb it."Jin said.

"Hmm baby,I did that on my own willing.I didn't force myself or what!My friends understand me.You know,my life is you! you're my life now! so, you're never a boundaries.How can I get bored facing my own life? huh? so,I'm asking you again.Do you want to join?"Namjoon ask and smile.The urge of wanting to kiss the boy in front him really reach the climax but he prevent himself to do so.

"huh,Namjoon.You're so stubborn.Okay, your life go with you.."Jin said and Namjoon smile in victory.Then, the principal started to get on the stage and give a several speech about the effort they did for the school.How they lighten up the school's name.

Then, it is turn for the batch leader,Suho to give an appreciation speech.All they did were listening and cheering up when he mention about the gangs,people and teacher they admire.The speech ended with suho shouted "Hell Yeah!" Which got all of the students laughing.

Then,they begin to announce the students name to take the graduation paper.Lol.

__

Jin run to hug his parents with Namjoon following him from behind."Mommy!Dad!"
He said and hug both of them.
"Congratulations,Son.You graduated!"Mr.Kim said and pat Jin's back.
"I'm so happy to see you
graduated!"Mrs.Kim said and cry silently.