Thirty-two

Jungkook is walking alone through the school balcony.The others already went home leaving him at the school since Jungkook told them that he has work to do.

Then,he feel a presence behind him.
He try to keep himself straight and not to turn back to avoid whoever is following him.

He didn't scared at all and now his temperature is rising so he turn behind and found no one.

When he turn to the front,he was met with a fist and it landed right on his nose bone which making it bleeding.
He fall to the ground and look at the person.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"He yelled and rub his bleeding nose."Huh,You know about our plan.don't you?"The person grabbed a fistful of Jungkook's school uniform."Fuck yes! You bastard!"He shout.

"Don't you scared of dying?"The person ask."Why would I?You wanna kill me?"Jungkook ask."I will If you tell them.."The person stated and smirks."Oh hell No one couldn't stop me from telling them!"Jungkook yelled and spit on the person.

"Well,I'm Jackson you know! No one could stop me too from crashing you guys happiness!"Jackson said and punch Jungkook at the jaw.

"Well,If you don't want to shut your mouth..I will keep you until I bring you the next target!"He said.

"KEN! SANDEUL! Take this fucktard into the van!"Jackson said and both the boys come out and bring Jungkook into their van.

"LET ME GO! YOU FREAK SLUT!"

"NO ONE CAN'T CRASHED MY FAMILY!"

That was the last thing of Jungkook before he's missing. No one ever know about it.

_

"Yah Jimin! Do you know where have Jungkook been this few days?"
Taehyung ask in a full of anxious.
"I've been searching for him everywhere too..He's not coming to school almost three days.."Jimin stated.

"Hey guys!do you know where is jungkook?"Yoongi ask as he reached their spot."We are talking about him too..well poor our Tae tae here!"Jimin said pointing at the sad boy.

"Is he sulking from us?"Taehyung ask."Why would he?"Yoongi said.
"Yea you know I teased him on the last day we met him where we leave him alone at the school. I'm the one who really dominant on teasing him..
Maybe because of that?"Taehyung said with a tone of dissapointed in his voice.

"Aish Taehyung ah! Stop over thinking! He's not that kind of boy!
I knew him so well!"Jimin said trying to soothe Taehyung.

"Huh,I just so worried about him!"
Taehyung said and make a sad face.
"Aish,you should stop..he will be okay..maybe he has a problem.."
Yoongi said.

"Okay okay.."Taehyung said.

"Now,what is going on here?"
Namjoon ask."Yah leader!Jungkook is missing!"Hoseok said."yea,I know that's why I'm here.."Namjoon said feeling the sense of leader.

"I'll text him..but,he didn't reply nor seen!"Namjoon said."Yea us too.."
All of them said."i think he have a problem with his family.."Namjoon stated.

"I think so.."Hoseok said.

__

Namjoon and Jin are walking hand in hand at the mall.Namjoon didn't focus on Jin, He keep on thinking about Jungkook. He is so worried about him since he is the leader.

"Namjoon.."Jin said but being ignored by Namjoon himself.Jin begin to tensed a bit but, he called Namjoon smoothly."Namjoon.."Still being ignored.

Jin then let go of Namjoon's hand and walk away from Namjoon to the pink shop.He feels sad because Namjoon neglected him in front of him.

Namjoon feels his hand is light and he look at his hand and look around him only to found Jin was not there anymore.

He reached for his phone and text Jin.
Namjoon : babe, where are you?
Namjoon :please reply me..
Namjoon :you make me worried as hell!
Namjoon :Jin please.. Why didn't you tell me?
Namjoon :you just let go of me like that!
Namjoon :Jin, you really get on my nerves..

Meanwhile Jin is examined every pink stuff in the shop ignoring his phone vibration knowing Namjoon is going to spam.

He feels really sad and wanted to cry but he try his harder to not do that by looking at those pinky things.

"Aish this is so cute.."Jin said and rub the pastel pink chopstick.

Then,his phone ringing and he look at the ID.

Namjoonie 💕
Decline / accept.

He choose to accept the call because he didn't want to make Namjoon in so much anger."Jin,Oh my god! Where did you go?I was really worried about you! What the hell!
Where are you? Please tell me!"
Namjoon said.

"I'm at the Pink shop..Just right next to where I left you.."Jin said emotionlessly. "Wait for me! I'm going.."Namjoon said and hung up.

Jin stood there while examine the pink the things again.Then he feel someone pulled his hand roughly.
"Let go of me!"Jin said but his mouth was covered.

Jin was really scared right now. He is getting kidnap.He was dragged to an empty balcony.The unknown person uncovered Jin mouth and Jin screaming for help.

"Syhh..Jin it's me!Namjoon!"Namjoon said and chuckle.Jin let go of Namjoon's hand harshly and begin to cover his face.He cry silently .

"Jin,oh my god..I was joking.."Namjoon said.

"It wasn't a joke!"Jin shouted as he uncover his face which revealed his red face and eyes."Jin,I'm sorry.."
Namjoon said and embrace Jin then he kissed Jin on the forehead to soothe him.

"I don't know what's up to you today.
You ignored me! You neglected me! You even make a joke on me!I called your name many times but you ignored me! I let go of your hands.
You didn't realize it!what's wrong with you?"Jin said between his sob.

"I'm sorry k? I was just so worried about Jungkook.."Namjoon said and look at Jin."What's wrong with him?"
Jin ask.

"he's missing almost three days,none of us know where has he been including his parents .."Namjoon stated."Oh Namjoon,I'm sorry I didn't know that..I'm such a bad boyfriend am i?"Jin said with a disappointed voice.

"No,Jin.. You're not.. You gave me everything especially that kind of dirty stuff..you really good at satisfied me..So,you're not a bad boyfriend.."Namjoon said and earning a sharp glare from Jin.

"I'm joking .. You're not,Jin.. I mean you really are good to me already, I am really grateful having you by my side.."Namjoon said.

"Really?"Jin ask.

"Yes,Really!"Namjoon said.

Jin then took the opportunity to kiss Namjoon who is really shock at the sudden action. So, he respond to the kiss.

_

Nothing much happened in this story but will do in the next chapter. So, a few chapters till this finished and then I'll continue the yoonmin story title "Servant" and I'll be publishing new Namjin story called "suburbia" right after this story finished hehe.

Hope you could check on the yoonmin servant first. Vote/comments are pleased 😃.