Twenty-five

Namjoon  is standing in front of mirror admire his new looks.He has the blue hair and new haircut with those neat school uniform,He look so damn different than the old him.

He has paid a private tutor on how to be more discipline in life during the passed two weeks.

He thank the private tutor for giving him more knowledge and he hope that today will be a better day than the past.He wanted to meet the one that he still love and he still keep him in his heart.

He really hope that Jin will be fall for him again and will trust him like once he did.
He wish that everything is going to be fine and there's no yelling and cursing from Jin.

If Jin still gonna do it then it's the end of his life that's all he thinks right now bcs Jin is the main reason why he still didn't give up on his life.If it's not bcs of Jin,maybe he has going to far from everyone's sight bcs he really do feel regrets towards everyone.

He furiously make his way out from his house then hop in his car and drive to the school.

After about 15 minutes, he finally arrived right at the parking lot.He hop off the car and quickly go his class but the least is everyone especially girls are staring at him weirdly but, girls are in their annoying expression like screaming , almost crying and fangirling .

But, Namjoon choose to ignore them and quickening his walk to the class.

As he entered his class he was surprisingly greeted by his friends."Hyung!You're back!"
said Taehyung with excitement voice and clinging at Namjoon.

"Ew,Tae get off me!"Namjoon said in disgusted."Ahaha..I just miss you though no! We all miss you!"Taehyung said and rub the back of his neck.

"Yeah Namjoon..we miss you.."Hoseok said and embrace his friends."Where have you been, Namjoon?"Yoongi ask and slightly furrowed his eyebrows.

"I - I stayed at my uncle place.."Namjoon stated."You know, you make us worried sick, hyung? Why didn't you tell us?"Jimin said with a dissapointed voice.

"I'm sorry..I just need to be alone a while since I'm having a hard time!"Namjoon said and fake a smile."Okay then, what's with this new personality?"Yoongi ask,expressionless.

"I thought that maybe I need to do some Changes so why not?"Namjoon said and chuckled."Where's Jungkook?"He continued."He left earlier..He didn't want to face you since he has been rude towards you.."Taehyung said.

"Oh my.."Namjoon said and the teacher get into the class.The others except Hoseok begin to left the class as they bid their goodbye at Namjoon.

"Yah Namjoon!"Hoseok yelled half to whisper but not enough to reach the teacher."What?"Namjoon ask with a furrowed eyebrows.

"Wanna stay back at school? We decided to play a basketball today."Hoseok said."No thanks!"Namjoon stated with a smile.
"Please though..We miss hanging out with you so why not?"Hoseok said.

"Okay fine.."Namjoon sigh and slightly rolled his eyes."Yea,dude!"Hoseok said and smile cheerfully.

When the recess time come,Namjoon decided to meet Mrs.Solji and he notice that Myungsoo is there too but where is Jin?

Myungsoo look at Namjoon with a unbelievable face.Well,he has changed and it might be weird for everyone as well.

Then,He left the room leaving Namjoon with Mrs.Solji.

_

After the school session finally ended,they assemble at the basketball court waiting for Taehyung to show up.

Everybody are making noise except for Jungkook who is still remain silence then, Namjoon come towards him and pat his back which making him startled.