four

Namjoon sits on the bench at the bar counter while listening to the songs. He eyed every girl there. He wants some hot chick to spend his time with and be able to make out with them. Then he found this girl.

She have a nice booty and boobs.

He smirks as he eyed the girl and walk near the girl. He place his hand on the girl hips. "Hey, sexy!" He whisper seductively. The girl turn around and play with Namjoon's collar. "Hey, handsome!" She said.

Note :That is how he seduce a girl.

But, someone make him pay his attention more and he know who is he. "Babe, wait for a while okay? I have something to do!" Namjoon said and kiss the girl as she nods.

"Well hello pretty boy!"Namjoon speak up as he stands right behind the boy. Jin turn behind.

dang it! Why would it have to be you?!

"Namjoon?!" He said in suprised. "I didn't expect you come to a bar.." Namjoon smirk. "U-uh it's my friend! he asked me to join them!" Jin stated. He could feel his heart racing.

He's scared if Namjoon will tell the students in his school that Kim Seokjin the Smart student go to a bar. It will be a huge fuss among the students. This is all Ken and Sandeul's fault. They force him to go with them and Jin hate this kind of place.

"Want me to tell people in our school?" Namjoon ask. "Namjoon, Please don't! I'll do whatever you want!"Jin pleaded. Surely, it scares him. His reputation, dignity and name will pollute.

"Really? Whatever?"Namjoon ask.

"Yes, whatever!" Jin nods and Namjoon drag Jin to his gangs' port.

"Guys, I've met this smart boy in this club!" Namjoon stated and take a seat in the middle. "Woah seriously?!" Hoseok said. "Seriously yes, Hoseok!" Namjoon said.

"He said he will do whatever I want as long as I didn't tell the people in our school, right pretty boy?" He continued and Jin gulped down his saliva.

"Wow, I think I've got an idea!" Jungkook who is known as the youngest member said. "What is it, kookie?" Namjoon said and Jungkook walks towards Namjoon. He whispers something to Namjoon's ears.

Namjoon form a smirk after hearing to Jungkook's idea and then he walk closer to Jin. He gives Jin a cup of wine and Jin seems to be lost at what's happening. "Walk to the girl and spill this wine on her dress!" Namjoon said while pointing at the girl he seduced a while ago.

"Why do I have to do that?"Jin ask as he pushes the glass slowly. "Just fucking do it or I'll tell the school!" Namjoon threat.
"Okay.." Jin grab the glass and walks to the girl. Namjoon could only smirk nevertheless while watching the scene.

Jin pretend that he hits someone and the wine fell all over the girl's dress. "Oh Shit!" The girl yelled and stare sharply at Jin.

"Look I'm sorry! I just hit someone! I didn't saw you!" Jin murmur and he can heard some laughter behind him. It is none other than Kim Namjoon and his gangs.

The girl pushes Jin to the floor which made his ass hurts. The girl grabs the wine(ful) glass and spill it all over Jin. She picks another glass and spill it again on Jin. "You deserve this, bitch!" She yelled.

All eyes are on Jin. All of them were laughing so hard including Namjoon and his gangs. "This is for ruining my beautiful and expensive dress you son of a bitch!" The girl shouted before she left.

Jin wanted to cry right now he feel so shameful. "Jin!" Ken yelled and pushes all of the people out of their way. Sandeul was following him from behind.

Ken and Sandeul help Jin to get up. The people begin to go back to their place half of them continued dancing.

"How did this happen?" Sandeul ask. "Just take me home!"Jin said as his eyes begin to get watery. Jin look at Namjoon and his gangs. They are laughing their asses off. Namjoon smirks at Jin as he look at him.

I swear I hate you,Kim Namjoon.

__

I have two gay friend . my classmates always laughing bcs of them hahaha. We're just kidding actually. They definitely not gay hahaha xD i know im a bad person

btw,Namjoon have a moustache on the picture from the predebut and thats funny haha ;-;

Thanks for reading and voting my suck story.

-insdiamond