sixteen

"Hey Namjoon! Are you sleeping?" Namjoon's eyes shot opened once he heard the yells coming from his teacher. His eyes roam across the class and spot the teacher is looking straight at him with burning eyes. "N-no sir..I was just thinking how to solve this question.."He gets flustered and decided to lie.

"Just get back to the assessment I gave you! Do you think that I'm scared of you just because your father has donated so much for the school? You thought wrong! I'm an educator and you are obligated to respect me when I'm teaching in front of you!" Mr.Leo snapped and Namjoon rolled his eyes. He felt his anger rose but, decided to continue with the task given.

fuck. fuck. fuck.

This was all Kim Seokjin's fault for making him like this. He is still frustrated due to the incident last night. I swear I'm going to him pay for it.

The bell rings as a sign of resting period. Namjoon sigh in relief and packs his things up to head to the cafeteria since his friends will be waiting for him.Once he gets to the cafeteria,he places his bag on the table then lay his head on it.

Apparently, He feels a hand on his shoulder but, too lazy to look who it is.

"Yo man.." It is Hoseok and his other friends.
He lifts his head to face them.

"huh what?" He said with those sleepy eyes.

"you look sleepy, dumb!" Hoseok said and sit in front of Namjoon with the other.

"I didn't sleep well last night because of that mf Jin! shit.." Namjoon exclaims with a frown plastered all over his face. "What happened, dude?" Taehyung asks in excitement. "Well last night we were at the club..he kept on teasing me..fuck! He always makes this dick of mine got hard! Can you imagine it?" Namjoon explains.

"Really dude? You really deserve it haha.." Yoongi said and laughs himself out loud. "Shut the fuck up, hyung!" Namjoon said while rolling his eyes. "Speak of the devil, there he is with that Myungsoo kid. He doesn't notice us I think" Hoseok said.

"Hey Namjoon are you really gonna play with his heart?" Hoseok ask. "Of course..he is like a piece of cake, you know? There is a thousand of girls like him in this world! Why would I end this plan?!" Namjoon said and scoffed.

"But don't you think-" Hoseok was about to say something but was cut off by Jungkook.
"look! what the fuck?! are they kissing or what?"
He said while pointing his finger out at Myungsoo and Jin. Namjoon averts his eyes to the two boys who are not far enough from them. He witnesses the moment with his two bare eyes and he could feel his blood boils.

He clenches his fist and he is so ready to throw hands. He feels.... somehow jealous. He doesn't know why he kind of feels like that? He thought of standing up and goes to the pair to yank the asshole, Myungsoo from Jin. Surprisingly, he did.

"What the fuck, man?" Myungsoo asks once he landed on the ground. "What the fuck is your problem? Why the fuck were you kissing my boyfriend, you motherfucker?" Namjoon yells and it grabs attention to the scene.

Jin just stood there watching the scene. Then Namjoon's friends come to calm him down. "Eh? It's up to me whether I wanted to kiss him or not? it's none of your business!" Myungsoo responds and smirks.

Namjoon is about to punch Myungsoo but is stopped by his friends. Jin quickly head over Namjoon to do the same. "Namjoon, I'm sorry. It was me! I accidently stumbled upon a rock and he saved me from tripping. He accidentally landed on me and we didn't know we would kiss. Please don't do this! I'm so sorry.." Jin said sounding guilty in his voice but he is seriously happy inside.

Namjoon decides to ignore him and picks his things on the ground. "Namjoon.."Jin is begging with a fake expression. "Tell me! Why does it look real? Does it really an accident?!" Namjoon asks and walks passed his friends. Jin follows him from behind. "No..it's not really like that! It's just that I was seriously stunned by the kiss. I swear it means nothing, seriously.."Jin said while pouting.

"Stop with that face.. I will forgive you but, on one condition!" Namjoon said while smirking slightly. "What is it?"Jin asks out of confusion. "Come over my house tonight.."Namjoon whispers to Jin's ear and leaves him.

__

Jin is currently in his room while still thinking of the incident at school. He does feel happy and of course, the feeling of satisfaction is much more important than any other feelings. The absurdity is the reason why Namjoon wanted him to come over his house. Jin feels heavy to go because he knows something is up.

He takes out his phone and decided to text Namjoon. He wants to give excuses to not come over tonight.

To : bitchyjoon
- im sorry i can't come over

[delete]

- I'm sorry i can't come over bcs i have a serious problem here

[delete]

"Should I go or should I not?" He thought. He glances at the clock. It's already 7 p.m. Soon after that, he comes up with an idea. He couldn't help but, smirk to the the thought of it.

To : bitchyjoon
- babe, im coming over at 8 p.m ;)) see yaaa.

He decides to change his outfit. He grabs a black long-sleeves adidas shirt which exposed his collarbone and milky white skin. Then, he grabs a pair of white leggings which showed the curves of his slim legs.

He goes downstairs and bids his goodbye to his mother before he goes out.

__

He parks his car in front of Namjoon's house and he hops off the car. Then he pushes the bell button of Namjoon's house and the door opens revealing Namjoon. Namjoon stares at Jin from up to down and smirks at him. He gives Jin a wink.

He steps forward and grabs Jin by the waist and kisses him gently. "Namjoon we're still in front of your house.." Jin said as they pulled away. "Your lips make me do this..jin.."Namjoon said sounding more lustful than he already was.

"why don't we get inside first?" Jin said and nibbles on Namjoon's shirt button. "You're right, though.. Let's get inside!" Namjoon said and pulled Jin into his house. He locked the door before he walks closer to Jin and Jin step backwards until he could feel a wall behind him.

Finally, he was trapped in between Namjoon's hand against the wall. "Don't ever think of running away, Jin" Namjoon said and licks his lips seductively then he smashed his lips against Jin's plump one. Jin finds himself responding to the kiss but, he keeps reminding himself that Namjoon is just gonna take his virginity and left him so he quickly breaks the kiss.

"Jin..please you gave me so much pressure even by your body, the way you seduce me. I want you..."Namjoon whispers with lustful voice and he makes it like Jin is his drug. "Really?"Jin asks and earns a nod from the taller.

"Okay then take me.."Jin said and Namjoon was about to kiss him again but he slightly pushes him and Namjoon ended up kissing the wall. Jin laughs to death.

"Kim Seokjin!"Namjoon yelled.

K sorry sorry i don't kno what i have wrote already.Just tell me if it's good or nah. Maybe im going to end Jin's revenge soon.
So,what do you think Namjoon's reaction of it? Confirm ah dowh.

Can i kno which country you guys Come from? Mind sharing ? 💫

Anybody understand malay?

(edited)