Twenty-two

It's been four days Jin has been moved to the private hospital and today is the day he will got discharge.His mommy gonna pick him up at 10.

So,he started to prepared his stuff and shoved them into the bag which is his mommy brought four days ago.

He got into the hospital any longer bcs he got a high temperature fever after the incident where Namjoon leave him.

But,that is not the cause of why he got the fever.Perhaps bcs he got beat up for the first time and he didn't get used to it.Well who wanted to get bully ?

He glance at the clock and it still 9:30 in the morning.So,he reach for his phone on the mini table and scrolled down his instagram.He sigh as he saw many of his friends posted their picture of their adventure.

"Gosh,how lucky they are meanwhile me laying on this freaking hospital bed"Jin thought to himself after that he close the app and plug in his earphones then he turn his favourite song on.

Gnash ft Olivia - I hate you I love you

When the song are perfectly playing in his ear he started to humming to the song as well.Then,he suddenly feel the urge of crying.But,he shrugged it off.

After a several minutes,he begin to doze off.

__

"Jin..wake up.."Mrs.Kim said as he slowly shook his son's body.Jin's eyes fluttered open and smile as he saw the beautiful figure in front of him.

"Mommy,when did you arrived?"Jin ask as he sit on the bed."In about twenty minutes ago..I have done the discharge session with the doctor when you're sleeping..I didn't has the courage to wake you bcs you must be tired..so,I just leave you sleeping.."Mrs. Kim said pinching her son's chubby cheek.

"Oh thanks mommy..you're the best okay?
By the way,you could have wake me up if you want!"Jin said pouting slightly.

"No,I don't want bcs you look so cute when you're sleeping.."Mrs.Kim said and pinching both of her son's cheek again which make the boy frowning.

"Ah let's go somewhere before we're heading home?"Mrs.Kim ask."Weren't you busy today?"Jin ask as he begin to get off of the bed."No I'm not..There's no photoshoot today..I'm free for my one and only son today!"Mrs.Kim said and singing with the words.

"Mommy you're acting like a kid!"Jin said and Mrs.Kim chuckled."Yeah I'm a kid like you!"She said and Jin rolled his eyes.
"I'm not a kid!"Jin denied.

"Whatever..please faster jinnie!"Mrs.Kim said."Okay okay!"Jin said and finally done changing his shirt.

After that they go to the car and drive to a nearby but expensive mall.

The ride took fifteen minutes and now they are arrived at the parking lot.Mrs.Kim was a little struggling to find a parking and she finally get the nearest parking port.

"let's shopping!"Mrs.Kim said as she and Jin has already get off of the car."Mommy you need to be careful bcs maybe some of your fans will be around.."Jin stated as his mommy holding his hands.

"I Don't care and i don't wanna care bcs i want to enjoy this beautiful time with my beautiful son.."Mrs.Kim said.

"okay then.."Jin said and keep walking with his mommy into the mall.

"By the way,we're going to meet my friends she is seriously rich and his husband has own a school and he has own a family business."Mrs.Kim said.

"Oh when are we going to meet her?"Jin ask."After we've Done shopping..and for your information,he will bring his son too.
Why don't you get to know him?"Mrs.Kim said smirking slightly.

"Mommy..what are you talking about?!"Jin said."Jin,I know you interested in boy so why not?"Mrs.Kim said."Ah we'll see later if he is my taste I will consider about it..if he is one of those pervert..I don't want!"Jin stated.

"Okay,sweetheart!"Mrs.Kim said and they get into the HI style shop.It was one of Jin favourite brand.

__

They has already done with the shopping and now they are at the Western Restaurant waiting for Mrs.Kim's friends to come.

"Mommy..I'm really hungry you know.."Jin said and pouting slightly."Jin,can you control it a little,she is on her way.."Mrs.
Kim said and give his son a warm smile.

After a few minutes,His mommy's friends finally come."Oh there she is!"Mrs.Kim said."Hello Jung min!How are you?"The woman is at average 40+ greet Mrs.Kim and hug her.

"I'm fine,Nayeon!"Mrs.Kim said."Oh my god!is that your son?"Mrs.Nayeon said in excitement."Ah yes.."Mrs.Kim said and Mrs.Nayeon walk towards Jin then hug him.

"It's been so long i didn't meet you and you grew this beautiful!"Mrs.Nayeon said and Jin blush a little."Ah..How are you,Mrs.
Nayeon?"Jin ask rubbing the back of his neck.

"Super fine,darling by the way, don't ever call me Mrs.Nayeon!Call me Aunty Nayeon !"Mrs.Nayeon said."Okay,Aunty Nayeon!"
Jin said.

"My son is on his way.."Mrs.Nayeon said and sit on her seat."Oh I'm so excited to meet your son.."Mrs.Kim exclaim in excitement.

"Haha he become a tough boy..but,he is not good and polite as Jin..hmm." Mrs.Nayeon said and sigh slightly.

Mrs.Kim nodded and remains silent while Jin is busy looking down to his phone.

After that,A tall and pink haired boy come.
"That is my son..his name is Namjoon!"
Mrs.Nayeon said and Jin lifted his head as heard the names technically shock as he saw Namjoon.

"Jin,this Namjoon..Namjoon,this is Jin!"
Mrs.Nayeon said and both of the boys seems shock.

They didn't say anything.

"Excuse me..I'm going to the toilet first!"
Jin said and go to the toilet.

He get into the toilet and stared at his reflection from the mirror.

"Just pretend that you didn't notice him.."
Jin mumbled to himself and he could heard the door open then revealing the pink haired boy with a cold face.

He wash himself and didn't even glance at Jin as if he wasn't there.Then,the boy get out of the toilet.

So he really takes my words seriously real?

Jin begin to feel the urge of crying but he warned himself not to crying.He get out of the toilet and he didn't see Namjoon there.

Where is he?

"Jin,what are you looking for? Namjoon already left bcs he has a work to do!"Mrs. Kim said and he could trace a little dissapointed in her voice.

"Oh.."That's all Jin could utter.

He really do takes my words really serious.

But,why do I feel regret ? Oh No,Jin you should be happy though.

I'm started busy through this two weeks cause my history work which i need to explore about some history building and it's stress asf 😭

Enjoy love !