Twenty

I'm technically laughing really hard when i first saw that pictures LMAO.

_

It's been a week already after the bad memories happened where Jin dumped Namjoon and He is now can get rid of it.He have been through those fine day without remember anything about Namjoon.

But,sometimes Namjoon came across his mind but he quickly shrugged it off. Everytime he saw Namjoon he just pretend that he didn't saw him and he ignore him.

While Namjoon on the other side still can't move on.Yoongi keep giving him an advice but still he can't.He is falling too deep for Jin and he just wanted to make everything is fine like once.

"Jin,You have been quiet this week what happen?"Myungsoo ask as he sit next to Jin."Uh?Nothing..I'm just have been thinking too much."Jin stated and fake a smile.

"is it Namjoon?"Myungsoo ask and Jin got taken aback at first but he shook his head vigorously."No,Myungsoo!"He denied.

"Okay then..so what is it that makes you think too much until you have gotten this quiet like almost a weeks?"Myungsoo ask slightly furrowed his eyebrows.

"Nah..I'm just didn't has any mood to do anything included smiling,walking or facing people!I'm just feeling like my life didn't worth at all!This has nothing to do with that brat okay?"Jin said and rolling his eyes.

"Ah..okay then..um Jin? You still has the little feelings for Namjoon right?" Myungsoo hesitant at first but he shook it off."Why are you asking such a stupid question?!Hell fucking No I would still love that fucktard!"Jin said with a tone of anger in his voice.

"I was just asking i didn't mean anything seriously though!"Myungsoo stated and put his hand on Jin shoulder."You know I don't like you mentioned his name!it's really broke my heart!"Jin said as tears threatening to fall but he close his eyes to prevent them from falling.

"Okay I'm sorry..I shouldn't have ask that kind of question.."Myungsoo stated and calm Jin down.

__

Bangtan are at the canteen talking about something excepted Namjoon who is thinking about many things mostly about Jin and Yoongi notice that.

"Well what happen to our devilish leader huh?"Hoseok ask slightly giggles with his own words and soon joined by Taehyung.

"Maybe he was having a hard time with the chicks he fucked last night.."Taehyung said and the others begin to burst out laughter except Yoongi,Jimin and Namjoon.

Namjoon still remains silent and calms.

"Or maybe he still didn't has the chance to fuck Jin!!"Jungkook said and the others burst out a big and loud laugh But not to Namjoon he could feel his blood boiled and was about explode in anytime.

He still can accept when they insulted him with the chicks but not with Jin.That is the overly action to him ever.

Namjoon give the trio a sharp glare and stand up furiously then walk towards them.
He grab Jungkook by the collar and was about to punch him but stopped by Yoongi and the others.

"Yah!Namjoon!Stop!He is just a kid!" Yoongi said determined yanking Namjoon from punching the younger one.

Namjoon ended up push Jungkook to the floor."Fuck you,kid!You're lucky bcs you're still a kid!"He yelled and move his body roughly so that the hands that were holding him previously are away from him.

"Are you insane?!he is just a kid,Namjoon!"
Yoongi yelled as Namjoon grab his bag from the bench."It's his fault for messing with me!"He stated and ready to leave the place.

"Huh..you're actually tension bcs of Jin and you being like this right?!huh..so,you confess your anger towards us..what the hell? Now,I understand why Jin didn't want to forgive you.."Yoongi said and fake a chuckle.

"Why?"Namjoon ask.

"Because you're a selfish bastard who wanted something and they got it after that they throw them away like rubbish..huh."
Yoongi said and Namjoon's heart feel like has been stabbed with a blade.

"That is a person like you do!after that they feel regret and started begging crazily for them to back..what a worthless life!"
Yoongi said and Namjoon begin to gritted his teeth and clenched his fist.

"I swear if you continue with your words I'm going to punch you right on the face!"
Namjoon said with anger.

"Your life is freaking worthless!"Yoongi yelled and Namjoon try so hard to control himself but he actually did it and he ended up leaving the place.

"if only I'm not being like this,I'm sure Jin and I will be happy ever after right now.."
He said to himself.

Yo,I'm back i guess.So,I started to miss writing those lovey dovey scene OMG 😭
BTW, so sorry I'm not updating bcs I've been exhausted since I'm in my fasting month or i shall call Ramadhan.

btw if some of you didn't read the nineteen chapter please read it bcs i already redo the chapter since I'm not satisfied at it.

sorry.