seventeen

So here it is first of all I'm sorry if this is not satisfying to you. I ended up mixing all of the ideas you guys have given me. thanks a lot.

__

"Kim Seokjin!" Namjoon yells and turns to face Jin who was laughing his ass off. "Namjoon- AHAHAHA I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hahaha!" Jin continuously laughing as if there's no tomorrow. Namjoon is pissed as hell because of Jin. "It's not funny! I swear to god.."Namjoon said while having his teeth gritted.

Jin then turns serious and soon enough, Namjoon joins. "You really make me mad for the so many times today! Fuck.." Namjoon yells and Jin just stood there calming himself not to express any words that might lead to his secret revenge.

"What is wrong with you, Namjoon? The thing that happened at school was just an accident!
Don't you understand what I have explained to you earlier?" Jin said, his voice remains calm because he doesn't want to start a stupid fight with the dummy in front of him.

"What is wrong with me?! You! You are always trying to make me fucking desperate and frustrated over you! and I hate the fact that I saw you kissed Myungsoo even if it was just an accident" Namjoon said. "Namjoon, I'm sorry okay?" Jin said while hugging Namjoon's arm forcefully to comfort him.

"Namjoon, please..forgive me okay?" Jin said while blinking his eyes for a several time looking at Namjoon. "Okay, but don't ever do it again!" Namjoon said. "Let's go to your room.. I'm sleepy!" Jin yawns acting like he's sleepy.

Jin is the one who got on the bed then Namjoon.
He slowly leans closer to Jin and kiss his tempting lips. The kiss is sweet and gentle, but it still makes a sound that fills the entire room. Jin make his fingers roaming through Namjoon's hair and pulled him closer so that they could kiss even more. He swears he is tired of acting like he enjoys these kind of things with Namjoon.

They break the kiss.

"Come sleep on my lap!" Jin said while his small hand is tapping slightly on his lap and Namjoon lays his head on it. His mind filled with the lustful thought becausw he can feel his head is near to Jin's erection and he cannot take his eyes off of Jin's pure milky white neck which is so inviting.

Jin caresses Namjoon's hair softly and Namjoon pretends to be sleeping. Jin waves his hand in front of Namjoon's face to make sure he is deep asleep. "You know what Namjoon ? I was really started to love you when you saved me on the day that Jackson tried to rape me.."

"I was totally in love with you.."

His eyes got watery.

"And I was the happiest person ever when you asked me out.."

"But, after I accidently heard your conversation with your friends... you said that you were just..."

Tears dropped.

"playing with my heart..."

The left one letting out a tears.

"It really broke my heart..I thought you had changed and you really loved me but you are still the bastard who bullies me for no reason.. so, after that day.. I decided to break your heart too.."

"playing with your heart just like you played with mine..Haha .."

Jin laughs but still letting out a tears.

"Stop it Jin don't cry over worthless things." Jin reminds himself.

"I still love you,Namjoon why do you have to break my heart?!" Jin whisper and crying badly but it's really slow.

All of sudden, he feels his lap has gotten light and Namjoon is now sitting in front of him on the bed.

"Namjoon weren't you sleeping just now?"
Jin ask with his watery eyes.

"Jin, I'm so sorry. I should have realized that you love me but, I broke your heart. I really love you, Jin.." Namjoon said trying to cup Jin's both cheek but Jin pushes them away.

"Did you hear me just now?" Jin asks while the tears are still rolling down. "I've heard all of it and I'm sorry!" Namjoon said while begging Jin to forgive him.

Jin begin to stand up. "Jin..please forgive me..." Namjoon said. "I just realize that I started to love you when I saw you and Myungsoo kissed.." Namjoon said. "I don't give a shit about what you say, you're just faking it!" Jin shouts at Namjoon before he grabs his belongings and he's so ready to leave.

"Jin, I'm dead serious.. I really love you.. please trust me..." Namjoon begs because it is too painful for him to handle. "You know what Namjoon..I do love you once but now I'm not! Do you think I will believe you? You're begging me to stay but, you're still an asshole who fakes everything, even love, it's not a thing that you can easily assume as something so light and easy, love is just beyond everything! You're crying?! It's just all bullshit!" Jin express what was engraved within his heart for so long and he finally gets the chance.

"Jin, please believe me.." Namjoon begs Jin to believe him. He knows he has done something terrible. "You must know how I feel when you saw me with Myungsoo, right? You deserve it, Namjoon.. Please don't find me after this, I'll be good on my own.." Jin cries so hard but, he still managed to say what has been on his mind. He leaves the mansion leaving Namjoon with his lonely thoughts.

"Jin! Please No!" Namjoon yells.

Namjoon regrets everything what has he done to Jin. He wants to go back and appreciates Jin as his boyfriend. He wants to cherish Jin so much that he is desperate to get the boy back in his arm. He runs his hand through his hair and pulls it because of the overwhelming thing that has happened to him.

__

Hopefully you guys satisfied.

_oNIELy_ tysm dearest unnie hehe :p

btw,i was sitting besides my crush at the school and my friends be like : wuuuu

me : damnn them 😂

i was so embarrass.He really cute when we did make some eyes contact lol bye haha.

(Edited)