Forty (final)

3 years later..

In a very tall and big building, there's a tall,handsome and charismatic figure sit in his big office.He's too focus on his task that he forgot that today is the day he have been waiting to happen.

He look at the paper in front of him and smile as he look at the arrow going up really high which means his company selling has increase so much this month.

Then,a lady appeared in his office with a very big and sweet smile that could melt everyone's heart except for the CEO.

"What is it, Sazy?" ask the CEO.

"Here, Mister.. For you..Your father send this to you.."Sazy gives the CEO an envelope then, She left immediately.

He take a look at the envelop and is still a little confuse.He look at the back of the envelope, there's stated a name on it

"kim namjoon"

"oh right, for me!"Namjoon open the envelope carefully and revealed a piece of paper.He pull it out and open the folded paper.He read through it with shock, he half yell as why he forgotten such an important day.But,he still can't believe it and look at his watch to confirm that it's today.

16th May 2017

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkk" he cursed.

He grab his phone and car keys then he headed out of the room straight to the parking lot.He didn't answer to all the employees question because he is late enough to make his lover waiting for him at the airport.

"kim seokjin" he rush to the airport with his striking red ferari.He manage to speed to the highway but,he got trapped behind the slow car for what feels like forever.His anger decrease when he peek over the car in front his is an old man.What a life!

"Come on man! Be quick!"

"shit, not slow enough.gosh! Please!"

"come on! I already late!"

"aish, Jin.. Im sorry.."

After a several minutes, the car finally get off his way and he speed all the way through the road, he just didn't care if he is being sued with the speed trap.All he wanted to meet is his beloved one, Jin.

It's been 3 years they've been contact through skype, calls and even masturbate through them like 1000th times.lol.And today, their longing for each other finally come to an end!

Jin had gone to Japan for a university there since he wanted to take medicine courses.
The first time he told Namjoon that he will be gone to Japan for 3 years, Namjoon was beyond mad! But, He have been thinking of Jin passion for it, he finally agreed to it in order for the older to achieve his dream.

For 3 years, Jin is not by his side! Today, he will never let go of him forever.He will never ever left by his side.He promise that to himself and will never make him sad.But, he knows he has make Jin sad right now since he is late.Perhaps,Jin is already thinking about something way too far from his assumption.

He finally arrived and quickly run out into the airport to find Jin.In this early morning, He didn't even turned on his phone, that's why he didn't realize that today Jin will be coming back plus to add insult to his injury, he left his phone in the fucking car right now.

"whatttt a cruel world!"He fake a cry.His eyes trembled around the place and try to find the landed place from Japan.He finally found the place and run to it.

He search for Jin and notice a brunette is wearing a baby blue sweater with skinny jeans. He has a broad shoulder, thick and sexy lips and big round eyes.He walk slowly to the boy and hug him from behind.