three

Jin stands in a crowd of students at the assembly court. He got uncomfortable since there's only a small spaces for him to move but, something make him more uncomfortable.

He felt a pair of eyes on him and eyeing him from head to toes. He keep on stretching his neck and turn to the boy who is staring at him. Jin was suprised that the boy bite his lips as Jin look at him.

Jin run away from the crowd and he felt grateful that the boy didn't follow him. He finally reach his class and "Fuck!" He cursed mentally. Namjoon and his group sitting together laughing their asses off. Jin choose to be ignorant. He just remembered that he have an english class as well as Namjoon since he is pretty good in English.

"Oh! Hey pretty boy!" Namjoon said while smirking at Jin. He begin to come closer to Jin and sit right in front of him. He stares at Jin who is taking out his stuff from the bag.

"What do you want?"Jin ask literally in a cold voice. "Huh.. Why? Can't I tease my target huh?"bNamjoon stated and snatch the pen that Jin was holding.

"Namjoon..can I ask you something?" Jin said and try to usher all his angry feelings away. "Yes princess, what is it?" Namjoon ask which made his gangs burst out laughter at the nickname. Jin sigh and stare at Namjoon in the eyes.

"Why do you keep on bullying me? what I've done wrong?"Jin said in a shaking voice. "I'm not bullying you! I'm just teasing you! guys, you can go back to your class!" Namjoon said and smirks.

"Okay hyung!" The shorty one with an orange hair said before they left the class. "I just wanna ask you why did you always tease me? I think teasing and bullying are the same freaking thing!" Jin ask again staring deep into Namjoon eyes.

"I don't know why you silly! I will just enjoying my life as a bully and you need to enjoy your life as a target that's all.." Namjoon explained and begin to stood up to left the class. Jin rolled his eyes. Seriously he pissed off of Namjoon's stupid attitude.

__

Jin felt something in his stomach and it's hurt so much. He keep rubbing his stomach which made the two boys Sandeul and Ken worried about him. He didn't know what have he ate this morning. He just wanted to let it all out.

"Jin ah! Are you okay?" Ken ask. "I don't know but, my stomach hurts to death!"Jin stated and he quickly stood up and ask the teacher a permission to go to the toilet. Then, he run quickly to the toilet.

He burst everything that he ate this morning into the sink. "Oh god.." He said weakly and vomit again. He then washed his mouth and felt relief after puking. He felt uncomfortable again for some reason. He could feel a gaze up on his body. It's making him grew uncomfortable.

He turned back and there was the same boy from the early morning. The boy have a blonde hair and he was taller than Jin. Jin quickly dried his mouth and left the toilet.

As he get into his class, he let out a long sigh as he saw Namjoon is now sitting on his place while forming a smirk on his lips.

"Damn, can I just cut his lips?!" Jin thought to himself and walk to his place.

"What are you doing here, Namjoon?" He ask and crossed his arm in front of his chest.

"I'm Just waiting for you, princess.." Namjoon said and checks Jin's book. "Please I want to do my work. Not now." Jin insist.

"Okay! as you wish, princess. You owe me this moment and next time I will continue this!" Namjoon chuckled and left Jin.

__

Sorry for updating such a worst chapter. Thank you so much for the vote :3 love you,

(edited)