twelve

Thought of Jin Falling in love with Namjoon hurt me so much.It's okay Jin I'm happy when you're happy.

"Earth to Kim Myungsoo aka. Loser!" Jin said while waving his hand in front of Myungsoo face and it's making the thoughtfully boy wake up from his heartbroken thought.

"eh y-yeah?" Myungsoo said as he run his hand to ruffle his hair. "What awere you thinking?" Jin ask while raising his eyebrows.

"N-nothing!" Myungsoo begin to stutter. The bell finally rings and the students started shoving their stuff into their bag.

"okay class is dismissed!" The teacher said and all of them left the class. "Myungsoo ah! I'm going first!" Jin said and earn a nod from the other boy.

Jin begin to left the class but stopped as he felt a grip around his wrist. He turn around only to spot a pink haired boy, Namjoon. Namjoon hugs Jin by the waist and pulled him closer. "Namjoon! We're in school right now!" Jin scolds Namjoon.

"Nah I don't care!" Namjoon stated and kiss both of Jin's cheek. "Urgh disgusting!"Jin said while chuckling slightly. Myungsoo could only watches the two from the class windows.

Myungsoo felt a pain in his heart but, he shrugged it off and left the class which surprised Namjoon and Jin.

"Myungsoo?"Jin said and trying to get off of Namjoon's embrace but the effort was a waste. "Yep, Jin?" Myungsoo said with a calm voice. He tries so hard to control his mouth from letting out bad words.

Namjoon notices it since he's pretty aware of the tight situation. He smirks as he thought of something to piss the boy more.

"Um nothi-ff!" Jin said smiling but then Namjoon kisses his lips out of nowhere. Jin was suprised and look at Namjoon with a wide eyes.
Myungsoo just stood there while watching the scene.

"Umm, I think i should get going first! Goodbye, Jin! See you tomorrow!" Myungsoo said and left the two with a heavy heart. His heart felt like ripped into two. He knew Namjoon was doing that with intention.

Namjoon smirks in win as he pulled away from the kiss. He had succeed in making Myungso pissed off. "Yah! What were you thinking?! Myungsoo was there?!" Jin yelled and Namjoon was too busy to hear it.

"Namjoon!"Jin slap Namjoon chest lightly. Namjoon kisses Jin again on the lips. He smiles in victory. "Sorry but I want to kiss your pretty lips so bad!" Namjoon said giving a quick peck on Jin's lips.

Namjoon pulled Jin into his car and drive him to some fancy hotel. Jin was keeping silence all through the journey.

"What are we doing here?"Jin ask as he and Namjoon stepped into the hotel.

"We're going to grab some foods!" Namjoon said and pull Jin's hand so that they walk together side by side. "Here?!" Jin ask. "I thought you love foods?" Namjoon ask and look at Jin. "Ah..it's not like that..I always love foods..but, with this school uniforms?" Jin said.

"Of course not, baby!" Namjoon said while intertwining his hand with Jin. He pulls the brunette into the elevator.

They made it to the 8th floor.

"Let's go.." Namjoon said and slung his arm around Jin's waist so that they always walk together. It made Jin blushes a little and he felt lovable.

After a few minutes, both of them stopped in front of a door number 1294. The wooden door stand all straight in front of them. Jin had no idea what to do.

Namjoon pulls out  a card from his pocket and bring it to the card sliders machine. He slide it and the door cracked open. He gives Jin a little space for him to enter the room.