eight

Jin and that new boy got closer each day. It made Namjoon annoyed. His heart can't take it when Jin really act as if he's not there. That new bastard was just an insult ti an injury though, Namjoon hate him so much.

like, oh damn can you two just stop already?

The fact that Myungsoo always  been such a touchy towards Jin triggered Namjoon so much. He just wanted to go directly towards them and snatch Jin away from that boy and say "Fuck off! Jin is mine!"
He quickly delete that thought and his mind filled with curiosity.

Why the hell is he thinking like this?

He massages his head due to frustration. He grab his phone and plug in his earphones. Then, he suddenly have the urge to listen to love song. Normally, he would listen to Hip Hop songs. He didn't fucking know why he acted like this today.

__

Jin woke up once the alarm rings. It's Sunday, he needs to get up early to go to Namjoon's house. The task really annoyed him so much. Once he finished showering, he wears a pink hoodie along with black skinny jeans.

He's all ready and Myungsoo called him.

"Hello Jin? I'm so sorry I can't join you and Namjoon today. My aunt at Busan is sick.." Myungsoo explained and he sounds sad.

"Huh? it's okay, Myungsoo. I can make it with Namjoon! I feel sorry for you and your aunty. Send my regards to her! Take care!" Jin said. "Okay I will! Thanks anyways!" Myungsoo stated and ended the call.

Jin sigh heavily and grab his stuff. He ask his mother to send him.

__

"Okay Mommy! bye!"Jin said kisses his mother cheek. "Jin, I can't fetch you. Can you ask your friend to send you home later?" Mrs.Kim said. Jin sigh for the hundredth times and fake a smile at his mother.

What a bad day!

"Okay, Mommy!" Jin said and left the car.

He is now standing right in front of his enemy's house. He hesitantly press the bell button but, he did press it at last. He didn't care anymore.

The door open at last and Namjoon face showed up. "Oh Jin?" He said. "Where is that bastard- Oh no! I mean Myungsoo!"He continue. "He have some serious problems to deal with!"Jin said. "Come in."Namjoon said and give a space for Jin to come in.

"So, you want some drinks?" Namjoon ask.
"Can we just skip the drink part! I want this to finish quickly!" Jin said and glare at Namjoon. "Urgh so, now you're gonna act cold towards me?" Namjoon smirk and pulled Jin's hand to his room.

He pushes Jin to sit on the sofa. "Okay, you watch it! I want to check my phone!" Namjoon said. "You still didn't change and I hate you very much!" Jin stated.

Namjoon actually feels bad for what he had done to Jin. He is already changed from the first day Jin ignored him.

When the movie started to play, Jin is the one who's concentrate on it. Namjoon was staring at Jin the whole time. He just realize that Jin is very pretty and cute. His kissable lips makes him wanted to push Jin to lay on the sofa and kiss his lips softly.

Then, he noticed that he's thinking too far. He thought of touching Jin at every part of his body. Oh hell, that will be very hot if Jin and him are having se- waittt whatttt??!?

He quickly pushes those dirty thoughts and he could feel a tightened in his pants. Damn, he have never been this way towards every girl he slept with. Oh, damn it!

He knows that he will never get the chance to get together with Jin. He have hurts Jin's heart so many times.

After a several minutes, his right shoulder felt heavy once he started to focus on the movie. He looks over at his shoulder and it's Jin who is sleeping peacefully on his shoulder. How he didn't notice that Jin is sleeping?

He admire the sleeping Jin face. He is indeed a beauty and his pink plump lips is very attractive. Namjoon couldn't help himself and trying so hard to focus on the movie. But, he can't.

__

Jin wake up to a different bedroom views. This is not his room he thought. He gets off of the bed and glare at the hanging clock. It was 4 p.m.

He then realize that he is in Namjoon's house. He was watching a movie and had fell asleep on Namjoon's shoulder! He quickly grab his stuff and left the room.

He was about to left the house but stopped as a voice make him to. "Oh you're awake?"
It was Namjoon. He turn to Namjoon and didn't realize that Namjoon is standing a few inches away from him and they were making an eye contact.

Namjoon's face move closer to him and he looks like he's about to kiss Jin. Jin can feels his heart beating so fast. Namjoon stops as their nose touched and quickly look away.

"Where are you going actually?"
Namjoon ask as he moves a bit far from Jin. "H-home." Jin stutters and slaps himself mentally.

"I send you home!" Namjoon said. "No! you don't have to!"Jin stated. "Yes! I have to!" Namjoon said while grabbing his car's key.
Jin only follow Namjoon to the car.

Jin could feel he is a bit okay with Namjoon now. His anger is decrease a little. He likes this side of Namjoon.

Wait whattt!!

__

The urge of wanna delete this story begin to filled my mind.

If one day I delete this story.I just wanted to say im sorry thats all.

'︿'

(╯_╰)

︶︿︶