nine

Jin stepped into the school and he was suprised once he felt someone hugging him from behind. He almost scream.

"Hey, it's me Myungsoo!" Myungsoo chuckles and hugs Jin a bit tight this time. "Don't do it again!!"Jin said and pushes Myungsoo's hands away. He walks away from Myungsoo with a pissed face.

"Awh, Jinnie!" Myungsoo runs after Jin but, Jin ignored him. "Are u mad?" Myungsoo ask with a pout and Jin ignore him. "Jinnie~~ I'm sorry~" He sings to the words and got ignored by Jin again.

"I'm so sorry but I love you ttakojima!
Naega mollaseo ijeya arraseo!~" Myungsoo begin to sing to Big Bang's song. Jin wanted to laugh but he control himself. Unfortunately, he ended up laughing and hits Myungsoo's hand lightly. "You're really creepy you know? I hate you!" Jin said while chuckling slightly.

"But, you love me right?" Myungsoo said. "Whatever, L!" Jin said while chuckling.
"Hey, what is L?" Myungsoo ask."It's Loser! I think it's better for me to call you L from now on" Jin said while stucking out his tongue at Myungsoo. "Heyyy!!!" Myungsoo said and laughing his ass off.

Meanwhile, Namjoon was standing behind the wall staring at the two. "What a hell of them being?" He said to himself and rolled his eyes. He walked away with an annoyed face.
__

"Jin, The counselor wanted to meet you now!" Suho, the class monitor said.
"Really? Where?"Jin ask. "At the hall.." Suho said and walks away. Jin sigh and walks to the hall.

He's started to feel uneasy. He feels something is going to happen but, he just shrugged it off and walks quickly.

He stepped into the hall and no one was there so, he decided to wait.

After a good 15 minutes of waiting, he was about to left the hall but only to be pushed to the floor by a stranger that always staring at him. It has been a week since he saw the boy and now here he is in front Jin looks lustful.

"Who are you?!"Jin shouted. He knows that nobody will hear or see him because the hall was made soundproof despite, the doors and the windows was all black from outside.

"I'm a boy that totally getting frustrated by your body!" He said and he begin to trapped Jin with his both hand. "What do you wanttt?!" Jin yelled and he's shaking.
"You!" The boy begin to trace kisses all over Jin's neck. Jin's breathing started to hitch.

"Please!don't do this to me!!" Jin yelled again and his eyes is already pooling with tears. The tears could fall anytime.

Jin tries his best to push the boy but the boy is too strong. His body started to get weak. Suddenly, the door cracked open.
The boy on top of him was pulled and was thrown to the floor.

Jin got shocked as he found out that it is Namjoon who did that. He save Jin from that bastard. But, Jin just sits on the floor with ripped shirt which made his chest exposed.

He didn't know what to do and just cry his heart out. He felt thankful that his body is still in good condition.

After a few minutes of beating the boy, Namjoon made his way towards Jin. "Jin, are you okay?"Namjoon ask which made Jin cry even more.

He felt very thankful towards Namjoon. He quickly hug Namjoon tightly. Namjoon was a little bit startled of Jin's action.

He noticed that his school uniform started to get wet. He knows that Jin is crying.

"N-namjoon thank you..."Jin said.

"It's okay, Jin. I only do my job! Jackson was trying to rape you! That bastard, I'll kill him next time!" Namjoon said while caressing Jin's back softly.

"I might lost my virginity if you're not here!Thank you!" Jin said. Namjoon noticed that Jin is getting better. "Oh welcome, As a payback you need to hangout with me this weekend! will you?" Namjoon ask while blinking his eyes a several times which made Jin laugh.

"Okay no problem, Text me the address!" Jin said. "Okay, now let's report this!" Namjoon said and help Jin to stand up.

__

watcha gon watcha gonna do with tHt dessert?

hello its been a long fucking time so here the updateeee.its took long time enough.anyway i actually have an another motive of this story .you guys just need to wait for it okay? =D

A lot of love from me . Thanks for waiting for my update. I just love u all so much.fak this keyboard.😒

bye!

(edited)