Twenty-eight

Ready ? 🌚

They get in Namjoon's car and it's raining heavier."I'm sorry If you're mad..You know I seriously didn't expect this to happen..this place was rarely rain."Namjoon said and sigh.

"It's okay,Namjoon it's already happened! Beside,I don't care but-achoo!"Jin said but was cut off as he sneezing cutely."Oh my god Jin!You're okay?"Namjoon said and held Jin's face worriedly.

Jin face is completely red as tomatoes as Namjoon held his face despite, his face become red when he got a fever.

"I-I'm okay,Namjoon!"Jin said and Namjoon put his back hand on Jin's forehead."You got a fever.."Namjoon said and Jin slowly put down Namjoon's hand.
"I'm not,Namjoon!"Jin denied.

"No!We better check in some hotel to heal that goddamn fever!"Namjoon said and started to drive."Why don't we go home instead?"Jin ask."We're like 60 miles from our house now tell me what will happen to you in less than 1 hours before we arrive?"
Namjoon ask and sigh in worried.

"O-okay!"Jin said and throw his gaze outside the car.The flu seems to get worse which send the worried to Namjoon.

After a several minutes,they arrived in front of some affordable Hotel."I'm sorry if this hotel isn't uncomfortable..I don't have choice since this is the nearest hotel..But, i can actually bring you to the five stars hotel but, I'm so worried about you!"Namjoon said and park his car at the parking lot.

"this is more than enough,Namjoon!"Jin said and smile warmly.Namjoon then get off of the car and Jin as well."You can walk?"Namjoon ask and Jin chuckled.

"Namjoon,I'm not injured or something.It's just a normal flu.That's all!"He stated and Namjoon walk besides him.Jin keep on sneezing.

"You wait here a while!I'm gonna rent a room okay?Don't go anywhere!"Namjoon said and Jin speechlessly smile, at the same time he feel the butterfly in the stomach when seeing the boy seems really worried about him.

He watch Namjoon walk to the counter and talk urgently with the lady but, something distracted him.The lady keep on smiling as Namjoon talk to her.

Namjoon was about to leave but, the lady grab his arm and put a small paper in his pocket.Jin feel his blood boiled and he wanted to slap the lady on her goddamned ugly face.

Namjoon look shocked but he smile as a payback.

Then,Namjoon make his way to Jin direction."Let's go,Jin!"He said and pulled Jin with him.Jin put on a straight face as Namjoon do that to him.

"Does your flu is getting better?"Namjoon ask and press the third floor as they arrived in front of the elevator.Jin only nodded
and not even look at Namjoon.

They get into the elevator as there was the 'Ting' sounds."Jin,what happen?"Namjoon ask."I'm okay."Jin said Short."You don't look okay to me!Your fever got worse i think!"Namjoon said and put his back hand on Jin's forehead again.

"It's didn't get better!"Namjoon said and Jin put down Namjoon's hand."I'm fine,Namjoon."Jin said,telling his mind not to get angry."Okay then..let's go then!"Namjoon said and pulled Jin with him out of the elevator.

Then, they go straight to their hotel room and get into it as Namjoon unlocked the room."You sit here okay?I'm going to call the hotel service to serve a hot soup and medicine for you.."Namjoon said and Jin stay speechless.

Jin keep on thinking about the moment when the lady grabbed Namjoon's arm and smile at him.It's make his blood boiled really hard.

He took out his phone and text Myungsoo.