chapter 20 -Savannah

11/1/15
"Savannah?" I heard my mom call for me from down stairs. What? I thought as my eyes widened. She's home early? She came into my room with tears in her eyes and a scowl on her face. "I just got a call from your principal at school. She says you haven't been to school in a week! What the hell is wrong with you Savannah?" "wh...what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at work?" I asked. I was busted and I wanted to change the subject because I knew she would be asking me later on what was going on and I didn't want to tell her about Sage and I. "I..." She studdered, then with a shaky sigh, she said, "I got fired." My eyes widened even more. She Sat down on my bed with me. Uh oh. I thought. Here comes one of those deep conversations. "Sweetie, I don't know what's going on with you, but I'm worried. Every time I cook dinner, you don't eat it, and I know you've been cutting again because I've seen the fresh scars. And now your skipping school." I looked down at my feet, not knowing what to say. I never really talked to my mom about my personal problems. She wouldn't understand. I then looked at my cut wrists. They were red and swollen And they burned like crazy. My mom sighed after a while, breaking the awkward silence. "Well," she said, "all I know is, you have to go back to school and I have to do my best to get another job. I'm really sorry for whatever is going on honey." and with that, she kissed my forehead and left...

Keep your eyes out for the next chapter for a special shout out to an awesome person. byeeee