Chapter 35~ Tom's Suicide Note

Dear whoever reads this,

I never thought I would ever have to write something like this. I guess I'm just not as strong as I thought I was. I'm defiantly not strong enough to handle life. I never had any problems. My life at home was fine. So, Mom and Dad, please don't think this is your fault.

 In all my sixteen years of leaving, I've learned a few things: From backstabbing best friends, from falling in love with a girl and having them not love you back, to feeling so incredibly depressed 24/7, to finally, meeting Malcolm, who I thought I could trust. I've learned one very important thing: You can't trust anyone. You just have to realize that people are going to manipulate you, use you, abuse you, they will cause you not only physical pain, but mental pain as well.

In reality, no one dies a virgin because in the end, life fucks us all. I hate to say it, but it's the cold hard truth. All life is is a series of disappointments broken only by spells of depression.  

And for those of you out there who are still fighting through the dreadful parts of your life, continue to do so. Even though I lost my fight, it doesn't mean there isn't hope for the rest of you. We all have our own demons, we all face our own Hells. We will always have those ups and downs in life but just remember that your not alone in life. Remember that people cry not because they're weak, but because they've been strong for too long.

And I'm so sorry that I couldn't see that sooner. 

As for Malcolm:

I loved you. And I was hoping you felt the same about me. I just want you to know that I'm not a fucking second choice, I'm not a fucking toy to play around with. I loved you more than anything. You weren't just a fucking star to me, you were my hole damn sky. But you have no idea how useless you made me feel. I may never forgive you, but that doesn't mean I won't remember you. How stupid of me to think I was the only flower in your garden. Well, congratulations. I'm gone now. I hope you and that other fag are happy. 

And for those of you dicks who think I killed myself for fucking attention, Fuck you! Suicidal people are just angels who want to go home... and I'm finally home. In Hell. Were I belong. But for my loved ones, the ones who I know are hurting, like Savannah, or Sage, or hell, I hate to say it but, even Brook, just remember that life doesn't come with a rewind, fast forward, or pause button. Once it starts, it plays until it ends or until you press stop. Never press stop. Just enjoy it while it plays. Because God knows I couldn't do it. 

So, I guess I'll be going now. I'm so sorry family, it must feel awful to raise a son and give him life, then watch him waste it. 

Goodbye, 

                 Tom Dawson

{TBC}

Shoutouts:

LpsHologramStudio

xCherryColaCatx

kittyisdabae

harrypotterdoctorwho <---- Cuz she meh best friend ^3^

Sorry for being late on updating, I've been working on other books lately. >"<

Luv you all sooooo much! Byeeeeeee!!!!