chapter 6- Savvy

9/3/15
I read the note about three times before finally crumpling it up and throwing it away. It just didn't make any sense. Lina doesn't want to be friends anymore???
I quickly picked up my phone to text Jenny about it. But then discovered that I had one new text message from Jenny saying that she didn't want to be friends anymore either. My eyes started to water. Now both of them don't want to be friends??? Just like that??? I can't believe it. So I did what anyone else would do. I quickly went to go look for Jenny and Lina.
"Lina!" I found Lina going down in the school basement. "What do YOU want?" She said. I could see the tears in her eyes. "I need to know why you all of the sudden don't want to be friends anymore!" I said crossing my arms. "And where's Jenny?" "Ok first of all Savannah!" She said with her hands on her hips. She didn't even call me savvy...
"Your the one who said that you didn't want to be friends! You said that I'm such a bad friend. And second of all. How should I know we're Genevieve is? Shouldn't you two be hanging out with the hot boyfriends that you know I'll never have!!???" "What are you talking about?" I said. This was so confusing! I never said any of that stuff. Suddenly, Jenny came.
"Hey guys!" She said in a cheery voice.
"Jenny, where's the rest of your popular group?" I said frowning. "Um... What do you mean?" She said. "Oh don't play dumb. I saw the text message." I said back.
"What text message?" She said. Was she really doing this? I quickly held up my phone to show her the text that she sent me.
"Sav. I never sent that." She said. "Then why does it say you did?" I said crossing my arms. "I never sent that! I can't believe you would accuse me of doing that. I thought you trusted me!" She said. "I thought we were friends!"
"Yeah well I thought so too." I quickly grabbed my bags and left. I was so mad. But also upset. I can't believe this is happening. I looked back. I saw Lina shake her head and walk away. I thought I saw a tear come down her face.
This was really happening. We weren't friends anymore.
I quickly looked around for sage. Hopefully I still had him with me...