Chapter 41

This is basically a chapter for a few character's POV so you all can see what's going on with everyone else... Let's gooooooo.....

----------------Josh's POV----------------

"Okay, Josh, now can you tell me why you dragged me all the way home just to talk to me?" My sister, Lana, said. I had told her I had a secret I needed to share, but we needed to go some place private in order to do so.

"I have something to show you sis!" I said excitedly as I took her hand and led her to our basement in our house. I didn't exactly know how Lana would react to what I was about to show her. She did have a tendency to over react a bit. But this was big news, and I had to include my sister, who's like a best friend to me. My only friend at that, so no matter how much trouble this would probably get us into, Lana will still be by my side. She'll have to be.

"Ok Lana, are you ready for this?" I asked, with a devilish grin. "Just show me already you idiot." With a chuckle, I opened the basement door, and I watched as Lana's eyes widened. "JOSH WHAT THE HELL IS THIS???!!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------Jenny's POV----------

"Please, Nathan, I'm not in the mood right now." I snapped with fear in my eyes. Ever since I got back together with Nathan, he's been an abusive and controlling asshole. I haven't been able to go to school in weeks because he doesn't let me out of his sight. "You better obey me you ugly twat!" He yelled, gripping his hands tightly around my neck. I'm pretty sure you can take a guess on what he wanted from me...

"Fine, whatever..." He led me upstairs with him into his bedroom.

I wish I could escape this toxic relationship, but I feel so alone without Nathan, and I know that deep down inside he loves me, he just has a strange way of showing it.

I know there won't be anyone else that loves me as much as Nathan does, at least, that's what he tells me. And sometimes I believe he's right, but then again, I've never really been loved... Is this what love is supposed to feel like? Unbearable pain and Torture?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---Brooke's POV---

Letter delivered from Orange County Day Jail:

Dear Savannah,

Savannah Reed, you WILL be sorry. You WILL pay for what you have done. Did you really think I could even survive one night in jail? I got thrown in jail for assault, but little do you know little miss popularity, is this fight isn't over yet. I'm lucky enough to have a rich ass mother who bailed me out. Now that I'm out, you'll be seeing the new Brooke, and this new Brooke will no longer fuck around or take shit from anyone. Especially you Savvy. Watch out Savannah, and think of this as a warning, I wouldn't just fear for yourself, but your soon to be baby as well... kisses xoxo,

Brooke<3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------Lina's POV---------

Hey, this is Jenny, I'm a little busy right now but leave a message and I'll get right back to you.

I listened to Jenny's voicemail and my heart sank. I haven't seen her at school in days, and I haven't gotten the courage to talk to Savvy either. They were my only friends, and I wanted to prove to them how good of a friend I could be, but I'm afraid they won't even give me a chance.

"Hey babe, are you ok?" Meghan asked from her bed. I was spending the night with her. "Oh, of coarse I am." I said, trying to maintane a cheerful voice. But deep down inside, I was miserable and broken.

OCD has changed a lot for the passed year, and I knew I definitely wasn't ready for senior year.

I wanted to leave...

TBC...

Byeeeeeeee