Chapter 33~ Savannah

"Thanks for driving me home Sage." I said as Sage and I pulled into my driveway after school. I leaned in from the passenger seat, and kissed him firmly on the lips. With that, I got out of the car and he drove away. 

"Mom! I'm home!" I shouted when I got in the house. "I'm in the kitchen." I heard her say back. I walked into the kitchen to find my Mom and Dad sitting at the dining room table, all eyes on me, with a stern look on their faces. Uh oh...

"Um, what's going on guys?" I nervously asked as I pulled up a chair. "Well," My mom started. "This morning, I went into your room to wake you, only to find that Sage was also sleeping next to you, is their anything you wanna tell me?" 

Oh no. I gulped loudly, trying to come up with some excuse. "I, uh..." I stuttered, then sighed, realizing it was no use. I was busted.

"Please tell me you were at least smart enough to use protection Savannah." My mom said, now with worry in her eyes." It was no use lying to them, So, I decided to spill. "No. I didn't. I'm really sorry you guys." After I said that, my parents looked at each other then back at me. "Come with us." They said at the same time, as if reading each others minds. 

A few minutes later, My mom parked in the driveway of a pharmacy, and I knew exactly why. She handed me five dollars and told me to get a pregnancy test. I hope I'm not pregnant, I'm only 17. Maybe we got lucky and we're fine. 

I went into the bathroom, and a few seconds later, I looked down at the little stick that would determine everything. It was positive.

I was pregnant...

I walked outside to the car, looking down at the ground, questions racing in my head, tears swelling up in my eyes. My parents didn't even have to ask from my facial expression, they knew what was happening. What was I going to do? Abort it and risk killing a living thing? Or take care of it and risk being a pregnant adolescent? 

I had to talk to Sage.

The hole ride home was silent, but when we got home, I grabbed my phone and called Sage. "Hello?" His deep voice picked up on the first ring. "Sage! I need you to meet me at the park. It's important." I tried my best not to cry, but my voice started cracking. 

About twenty minutes later, Sage pulled up into the driveway and I was already waiting outside. Without any questions asked, I got into the car and we drove to the park. As soon as we got there, I took his hand and pulled him closer to me in a tight hug. Tears were now poring down my cheeks. "Whoa, Sav, what's wrong?" He said worriedly. "I...I'm...I'm pregnant!" I stuttered. He looked down at me with wide eyes. "WHAT!?" He said, a little too loudly. We sat down at a nearby bench and I told him about the positive pregnancy test. "This can't be happening!" Sage said. "How are we gonna take care of a child?" I looked down at my feet and began to think.

My life was obviously never perfect, as we all know. Dealing with drama at school, dealing with things at home, and of coarse, me almost dying. My hole life seemed to just be going down hill. It seemed that every tragic event going on around me was all connected to me somehow, like I was fucking up everyone's lives. Taking care of a baby would just be one more thing to make my life absolutely miserable. And their was no way to fix the damage that has been done....

{TBC}

What do you think Savannah should do? Everyone who votes for this chapter gets a shout out in my next chapter. Stay tune... Byeeeeeee my lovely victims ^3^