Rachel ~48

"You guys go on ahead I'm gonna see what they have in Hollister." I told Brook and Alicia while walking through The Mall. Once they were gone I went into the store and looked around a bit, but stopped in my tracks once I saw a certain someone standing at least three feet away from me....

It was Nathan, staring right at me...

"Rachel?" He said, a smile forming on his face.

"Nathan! Hey." I exclaimed, probably sounding a little overly excited. "I don't think we've talked in ages." 

"Yeah, I was on vacation for a while." 

After what seemed like hours of talking, Brook and Alicia showed up, ready to leave. "Rach, what's taking you so lo-" Brook started to say, but stopped once she saw Nathan. "Nathan? What are you doing here? Don't you have a girlfriend to abuse?" 

Nathan's eyes widened and anger washed over his face, but he hid his anger with a fake smile. "It's nice to see you too Brook." He said sarcastically. 

"Rachel, we need to go... Now." Brook said, grabbing my arm. 

"Actually Brook, I thought I could give Rachel a ride." Nathan said. "I do, after all, live closer to her house than you do." 

I smiled. "Yeah Brook, I'll just ride with him, It's fine." 

Brook then glared at Nathan and pulled me over to the side. "You do realize this guy is trouble, right?" She whispered to me. "He is not. I know Nathan, remember? I'll be fine." 

Then, without another word, Nathan and I both walked to his car, with our arms linked. 

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, how are you and that whore, Jenny?" I asked as Nathan parked the car in my driveway. 

"Oh... Uh... We're... Great." He said nervously. 

I chucked. "Come on Nate, I'm not stupid, I know you beat her." He looked at me nervously and gulped. "How did you... Brook!" He said, finally realizing. 

"Yeah, I'm not sure how she knows these things, but she does." I said. "But no worries, I won't rat you out. If anything, that bitch deserves it." 

"You've got that right." He chuckled. "Sometimes I just wanna break up with her, but she'll just tell people I abuse her." 

"Well you know I can be a way better girlfriend than she'll ever be." I said, scooting closer to him. "I still like you you know." 

After a few awkward moments of staring at each other and slowly leaning in, our lips finally touched. He leaned in even closer to where he was in the passenger seat on top of me. Just as it was about to turn into even more than a heated make out session... ^0^ We heard some sort of rustling outside. 

"What was that?" I asked, out of breath. 

"Who cares?" Nathan said, and we went back to what we were doing. 

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Jenny's P.O.V

Just as I was about to drift off to sleep, I heard my phone beep, which meant I had a text message. 

My eyes struggling to open because of the bright light, it took me a moment to process what I was seeing. 

But once I finally realized what it was that I saw, I nearly dropped my phone...

It was a picture of Rachel and Nathan making out in a car, with a text from a private number that said: "Next time you might wanna keep an eye on that boyfriend of yours, because it seems as though his eye is on another girl... ~A" 

(TBC)

Lol did you get my Pretty Little Liars reference? No? Okay...

Shout Outs:

Frostshade

Dustyspelt

lovelyrose_123

Friiiiiiiiisk