Chapter 31~Savvy

Sage and I arrived to school at 9:13. It was almost time for first period to end so we decided to wait in the hallway by our lockers. 

"So," Sage said, as he sat down next to me. "Last night was incredible." I gave him my  best awkward smile, as I knew he thought it was adorable and I rested my head on his shoulder. "I couldn't agree more." 

Suddenly, the bell rang and we both stood up. "I better get to foot ball practice." He said, then he kissed me firmly on the lips and lingered there for a second. My heart fluttered. I wanted him to stay right here with me forever even if I knew he had to go. 

As Sage left, I saw Jenny walk up to me. "There you are." She said smiling. "Why weren't you in class first period?" "Oh, I just slept in." "Well, I have great news!" Jen said with the biggest smile on her face. "Nathan and I are getting back together! He just asked me out in first period!" "Oh, I'm happy for you but are you sure? I mean, you really wanna take him back after the way he treated you?" I said to her as I got some text books out of my locker. "Well, yeah, but he's changed. I figured I should give him a second chance..." 

Suddenly, Lina, or should I say, Angel, walked up to us with a sad expression on her face. "Uh, hey guys." She said shyly. "Ugh, what do you want Angel? Were's Brooke and the rest of your fake friends?" Jenny said, crossing her arms. "Ugh, please don't call me Angel anymore. It's starting to get so annoying. And Brooke, Rachel, Alicia, and I aren't friends anymore. Those girls are assholes" Lina looked over at me, a hint of worry and guilt in her eyes. "I'm really sorry for what I did to you guys. I miss you both so much. I don't know what I was thinking. Will you ever forgive me?" "I don't know." I said, "What you did really hurt and it's not something we can just move on from." "Yeah," Jen said with a scowl on her face. "Your a bitch and I'll never forgive you." Then, Jen grabbed my hand and we walked away. 

For some reason, I almost felt bad for Lina. I knew she only did it because Brook was messing with her head, but deep down in my gut, I hated Lina for what she did...

Lina's P.O.V

I watched as Savvy and Jenny walked away. Well, I tried...

 I sat down next to the lockers wishing I wasn't such a bitch to them before. 

"Hey, are you okay?" I heard a voice say. I looked up to find a girl, with hair that was so blonde it almost looked white. I recognized her from Brook's party last semester. "Do I know you from somewhere?" I asked. "My name's Meghan. You probably know me as the school's outcast. I just saw you over here alone and thought you might need a friend."

 Meghan sat down next to me and smiled at me. This girl was actually quite pretty. She had sparkly blue eyes and snow white hair. "Yeah, I kinda just lost all my friends." I said, looking down at my feet. "I know what that feels like... Hey, are you doing anything after school? Maybe we could get some Starbucks later." Meghan said in a cheerful voice. "That would be awesome!" I said back, and with that, we walked to class together, laughing the hole way...

{TBC}

Do you guys remember Meghan? Looks like we're starting to bring in some familiar faces! I've noticed I've never done a chapter on Alicia, Malcolm, or even Lana and her brother, Josh. Should I bring them into the book as well? Comment what you think and don't forget to vote and leave chapter ideas! Love you all! Byeeeee