Gay Valentine's Day Special

Let's take a break from all the drama real quick and celebrate Valentine's Day....

Tom's P.O.V

Valentine's day. AKA, the worst holiday of the year once you realize your single. OCD was throwing a dance and I figured, I may not have a date, but honestly, I have nothing better to do. So, Not even trying to look nice, I threw on a Black Veil Brides band t-shirt and ripped skinny jeans with chains dangling from the pockets. What? A popular jock can't dress like an emo for once in his life? So, sue me.

The dance was filled with people dancing to overly played pop songs like Stitches By Shawn Mendes or some crap. I casually sat in a chair in a corner, completely avoiding the rest of the world, put in my earphones, and jammed out to Drown by Bring Me The Horizon. What? You actually thought I was a social person? Trust me, a lot has changed since I moved to Paris. I went from a popular jock to an emo fag. Sue me for that too.

A few hours into the dance, just as I was going to go back home, I stopped in my tracks once I saw what could have been the most handsome guy to ever walk the earth. He had black and purple emo hair, stunning blue eyes, and was wearing a My Chemical Romance hoodie with jeans. He walked over to the corner I was in, and sat in a chair. "Nice shirt." He said, loud enough for me to hear over the music. "Thanks." I said back. "The names' Malcolm." He told me. "I'm Tom." I said back...

A few minutes later, Malcolm and I went outside of the school to get away from all the noise to get to know each other better. Turns out, we had a lot of things in common, and he was a pretty chill guy. Soon, we stopped talking about our favorite TV show, which happened to be The Walking Dead, one of the many interest we shared, and looked each other in the eyes. "Tom," he said in a rather nervous tone. "I really like you." Suddenly, my heart sped up faster and I began to blush. In that very moment, nothing else mattered. Malcolm leaned in, and kissed me firmly on the lips, his hand touching my cheek with a gentile touch. Our lips fitting together perfectly like a puzzle piece. It was then I realized that all these years my heart has been locked, and it seemed like I finally found the one who held the key. 

They say you only fall in love once. But that's not true, because every time I see Malcolm, I fall in love all over again. And I'll never stop falling in love. This guy, is my my soul mate...

Hey guys! I've decided to publish the voting result chapter today because there are already so many of you who voted. And no, this chapter wasn't it. I'll be publishing it today pretty soon so keep your eyes out. Byeeee