Chapter 44~ Savannah

Savannah looked at herself in the mirror, turning sideways to see how much her baby belly was showing. She put on a blue button down shirt in hopes it would hide her four month old belly at least a little. But it didn't seem to help much.

"Savannah!" Mrs. Reed yelled from downstairs. "It's time to go." After one more glance in the mirror to make sure she looked presentable, Savvy sighed and walked downstairs, preparing herself for the awkwardness that was about to unravel between her and Sage.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hello Sage," Mrs. Reed smiled as Sage hopped into the back seat next to Savannah. Why didn't I just sit in the front seat? She thought to herself. Now I have to sit right next to him and it's gonna be even more awkward.

Sage looked over at Savannah with sad eyes but still managed a smile. That's one of the things Savvy loved about him. His adorable smile. He was always so positive in even the most distressful situations. No Savannah! She thought, stop thinking about him like that!

Savannah honestly didn't know why she broke up with him to begin with. Everything was going so great, and then she just broke his heart. Again! Just like that. And right when they both needed each other the most. Right when they were going to be parents. How could she have been so stupid?

Savannah smiled back at Sage then looked out the window. She decided she would talk to him at the hospital. But until then, she wanted to avoid all awkwardness as much as possible.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So, have you been having any cravings or morning sicknesses?" The doctor ask at the hospital. "Sometimes." Savannah replied back. "Have you had any mood swings or notice swelling in your feet?" Savannah nodded her head, then, the doctor wrote something down on his clipboard. "Now I'm gonna have to ask you to lift up your shirt to were I can see your stomach." He said and Savannah did as told.

He grabbed what looked like a mouse and rubbed a clear liquid on her stomach, then glided the mouse across her stomach. "If you look at that screen over there, it should show the x-Ray of your baby." He said, pointing to the screen hanging on the wall.

At first, it didn't show anything, but then after a few more seconds, the shape formed. And Savannah couldn't help but smile at what she saw. She looked over at Sage, who was sitting in a chair next to her, who was beaming with excitement.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Was
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Twins