Chapter 43- Savannah

"Savannah Reed to the front office immediately." Principal Mathews said over the intercom, as Savannah was in her fifth period class. Uh oh... She thought. This can't be good...

She slowly got out of her seat, taking her bag with her, and walked to the Principal's office, heart beating rapidly as she thought of reasons why she could be in trouble.

"You wanted to see me?" Savannah asked, walking into Principal Mathew's office. She hadn't had to go to the office since all the incidents with Brooke. But Brooke hasn't been to school in months considering she was in jail. Aside from all those horrible fights with Brooke, Savannah had a spotless reputation. She had no idea what she could have done to get in trouble.

"Ms. Reed, take a seat." Principal Mathews said with a serious tone in her voice. "A student just reported that they've spotted drugs in your bag..." Savannah gasped. "w-what? I have no idea what your talking about! I would never do drugs." "Do you mind if I have a look in your bag then?" Principal Mathews asked. "Sure, go ahead." Savannah said, handing her bag to the principal.

Principal Mathews unzipped her bag and her eyes widened. She pulled a bag of weed from her bag. "Marijuana? What on Earth are you doing bringing something like this to our school?" She said, raising her voice. "WHAT!" Savannah said, shocked. "That's not mine! I have no idea how that got in there!" "I expected better from you Savannah. I will be contacting your parents immediately..."

Savannah put a hand over her forehead. This can't be happening. She thought to herself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You have to believe me mom, I have no idea how those drugs got in there!" Savannah said, as Mrs. Reed drove her home. "I'm pretty sure someone framed me! You know I would never-"

"Savannah, calm down." Ms. Reed said. "I trust you. I know your smart enough not to do drugs, especially with that baby coming along. Oh, and I forgot to tell you dear, we're picking Sage up tomorrow so he can go with us for your check up."

Savannah's eyes widened. Her mother didn't know about all the drama going on in school, meaning she didn't know that Savannah and Sage broke up. "I...Uh, I don't think Sage should go, I mean, he's probably extremely busy..."

"Don't be silly Savannah. He deserves to know the gender of the baby, he is, after all, the father." Savannah gulped loudly. As if her week couldn't get any worse. "Honey, is there something your not telling me that I should know about?" Ms. Reed said curiously, glancing over at her nervous daughter as they pulled up into their driveway.

"Oh, um, Of coarse not... Nothing at all...."

(TBC)

sorry for the long wait you guys. Once again, I've been having some serious writer's block lately but I think I got everything figured out. Thanks for reading my gorgeous victims... Byeeeeeeee