Chapter 39- Lana

I heard whimpers and cries coming from the stall next to mine in the bathroom. I was hiding in here, avoiding the drama going on in the cafeteria. I unlocked my stall door, worried about the other girl crying in the stall. "Um, are you alright?" I asked from the other side of the door, then, I heard the sound of the door unlocking and out came a girl with red hair, makeup smudged all over her face. I remember a lot of people talking about her, Savannah I think was her name. She was the girl that was apparently pregnant.

"Um, yeah, I'm ok..." She said with a kind of scratchy voice. I've heard those words before. "Obviously your not. I know I don't know you but I saw what happened in the cafeteria. Is what Brooke said true?"

"Yes ok, yes." She said frustrated as she walked over to the sink to wash off her face. "I know you think I'm some whore just don't rub it in ok? I've had enough shit for one day.." 

"Actually, I don't think your a whore at all. I'm Lana." I stuck my hand out for her to shake and she shook it. "Oh yeah, aren't you the new girl?" She asked me. "Yup. My brother Josh and I recently moved here because we kinda wanted to clear up our bad reputations at our old school. We kind of keep to ourselves most of the time because of the same shit that Brooke does. I think what she does to people is so unfair...." My sentence got cut off because Josh had sent me a text message. "Um, I have to go..." I said, not wanting to explain to her as to why I had to leave. I then quickly rushed out of the bathroom. 

Savvy's P.O.V

I was absolutely horrified to step out of the restroom. My friends probably didn't want to be seen around me, Sage probably hates me now, and everyone else in this school is disgusted by me. I had no idea what to do. 

When I stepped back into the school hallways, I was expecting a huge mob of people gathering around me, but surprisingly, the only person out in the halls was Sage, patiently waiting for me, a disappointed look on his face. "Sage?" I asked him in a quiet and nervous voice. "Babe, are you okay?" 

"I got kicked off the football team." Is all he replied back with. "My friends are grossed out now that they know I'm gonna be a dad, and my mom is so unhappy about it, that she hasn't been home in days." He sat down and leaned back against the lockers. "I don't know what I'm gonna do Sav." 

The first though that pops into my head is that everything is all my fault. All this drama happening in my life is reflecting all on him. If it wasn't for me, we wouldn't have been stuck in this stupid mess. And not only is my life falling apart, but apparently, so is everyone else's. I hated seeing Sage like this. All I wanted was for him to be happy and I've ruined that for him. There was only one thing to do to fix this.

"Sage, I hope you know that I love you to the moon and back.." I said, looking down at my feet as my heart started to race. "But we can't be together." Sage quickly stood up as a worried expression appeared on his face. "W-what do you mean?" He stuttered. 

"All I am is a bad luck charm Sage." I said. "I want nothing more than for you to be happy. And if you stay with me, your hole life will just continue to fall apart. I don't want to do this but I have no choice." I kissed him firmly on the lips, grabbing on to the back of his head as I said my goodbyes. "How can I make you happy if I can't even make myself happy? I want you to have a good life. I want you to go back to being the most popular and the hottest guy in school rather than you being known as the guy who dated me, the super slut." And with that, I said nothing more, and walked away....

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been having extreme writers block and I've kinda been going through some things of my own lately. I will try my best to continue to be active but like I said, It's kind of hard to think of a new chapter when there is other shit going on in my scattered mind. I truly apologize for that you guys. I love you my precious victims.... byeeeee