Savannah- Chapter 60

"Hey princess, are you excited to go back to school?" Sage said as I hoped out of the bathroom wrapped in a towl. 

"I guess so." I said while getting dressed.

"You missed a lot actually." Sage said. "I think Nathan's coming back today as well."

"Great..." I said unenthusiastically. 

"Look." Sage said, getting up from his bed to stand next to me. He put his hands on my cheeks and looked me in the eyes. "I know you might not wanna go back right now with everything that's been going on, but from the moment you walk through those doors, I will be by your side to protect you from anyone and anything. I promise."

I smiled and he kissed my nose, then he knelt down so his face was at my stomach. "I won't let anyone get between our little family kiddos." He then kissed my stomach and I giggled. I know I can always count on Sage to make me laugh when I feel upset. 

When I was done getting ready, Sage took my hand and led me to his car. Bridgette was waiting in the passenger seat. 

"Woops." She said. "Looks like you have to sit in the back Savannah... Sorry about that." She said with her fake sweet tone. I glared at her, but went to sit in the back anyways to avoid confrontation. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once we got to the school, Sage opened the door for me and took my hand. Bridgette rolled her eyes and went in the building.

Sage and I walked into the hallway, hand in hand, avoiding the stares and the whispers until we got to Jenny, Lina, and Meghan who were all huddled up next to their lockers.

"Savvy!!!" They all yelled at the same time in excitement. They jumped up to give me a hug. "It's been so long. How are you?" 

"Pretty awful to be honest." I said. "These babies are coming in just a few weeks and I've been feeling a little under the weather." 

"Why did you come back to school when you're so close to giving birth then?" Meghan asked.

"Because I already missed almost a month of school. I can't afford to waste anymore." 

While my friends were trying to tell me something, my attention turned to Rachel, who was rushing to the bathroom with her hands covering her face. She seemed upset.

"Hey guys, I'll be right back." I said, and started to follow Rachel into the bathroom.

Once I got there, I heard whimpering and crying coming from a stall. "Rachel?" I called out. "You in here?" 

"Brooke?" She called out from the stall. The stall door flew open and Rachel, her hair a mess with mascara dripping from her face, stepped out. "Oh. It's just you." She said, wiping the tears off her face. "What do YOU want?" 

"Listen, I know you don't like me very much-" 

"Well DUH! Get to the point please." Rachel interrupted. I sighed and crossed my arms. 

"You may hate me, and I'll admit, I don't particularly like you either. But I was once in your position. Rushing off to the bathroom, hiding in a nearby stall to bawl my eyes out and come out minutes later with a fake smile acting as if I'm perfectly fine. Even though we may hate each other, I don't want anyone to have to go through something like that. At least, not alone..."

"What are you saying?" Rachel said with hope in her eyes.

"I'm saying that if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here. I'm pretty sure people like Brooke aren't as good a listener as I am."

"Well, I guess you of all people would understand my situation." Rachel said. She sat down with her back against the wall and I did the same. "So, I kinda fucked up, and got pregnant with someone else's baby, and my boyfriend is coming back to school today, and I'm afraid of what he might do. I plan to get an abortion soon, but as of now, I have to keep this terrible secret from everyone. I mean, I don't wanna end up like YOU." 

I looked down at my stomach. "It isn't easy, I'll give you that. Especially at our age. But I promise, you'll get through it." 

"Thanks for understanding Savannah." Rachel said as she stood up. "Just do me a favor, please don't tell anyone about this. I'm not sure what I'd do if someone found this out." 

"No problem." I said with a smile. 

I guess you could say I was tired of all the drama. I wanted to make immense and be the better person, even to people I hate. 

Little did I know it would be harder than I thought. I looked down at my phone which had beeped, saying I had a message from yet the same unknown number as last time.

Aw, look at you. Trying to suck up to everyone around you. Trust me Savvy, it's not that easy. Watch your back whore -A

Here's that chapter I promised. Chapter 61 will be out shortly. Love ya -Mother Dragon <3

Shout Outs:

lafayeti

Friiiiiiiiisk

LpsFluffyLover

digidigi345

xTheLunarCatx