chapter 9- Savvy

9/5/15
As I walked through the halls at school, everyone was staring at me. Some were whispering about me. What was going on?
"Savvy!" Sage called. He ran up to me. "What's going on?" I asked him. Maybe he might know. "Look!" He held up his phone and clicked on a video of us kissing. I read the title. My jaw dropped. "Who sent this???" I asked. "I don't know." He said back. "But I don't believe any of it!" I looked around. Finally, I saw a certain blonde cat chatting with two dogs. With evil grins on there faces. "I think I know who did this!" I stomped over to brooke and her friends. "Brooke!" I said. Crossing my arms. I felt like steam was coming out of me. "Oh look girls!" She said, facing me. "It's slutty savvy!!!" Know I was really mad. "Oh! So is that what people are calling me around here?" "Oh hon." She said, putting her hands on her hips. "You don't want to know what people are calling you around here!" Her minions giggled. "Why would you do this?" I said. "Is this all some sort of game to you?" "Actually yes!" She said back. "And let me just tell you something sweetie! You are NOT going to win this time!!!" Suddenly, I had an idea. "You were the one sending those messages about Jenny and Lina not wanted to be my friend! You were trying to break us up!!!" "Ding ding ding!" Brooke said. "I think she's got it girls!" This time, I couldn't help myself. I felt the rage coarse through my veins. I clinched my teeth and attacked brooke. We both fell down to the floor. I growled and she hissed. "Ugh! Get off of me!" She yelled. Trying to push me off. Her claws came out and she sunk them into my skin. I yelped in pain and fell. She dusted off her skirt and got up. I quickly got up and I bit her neck. Hard! "Ahhhhh!" She screamed. Everyone gathered around us yelling, "fight! Fight! Fight!!!!" I then grabbed her by the collar and yanked her down to the ground. She kicked me in the shin, leaving a big bruise. "YOU DESCUSTING TRAMP!!!" She yelled. I attacked her once again and she dug her claws in again. I yelped but that didn't stop me. I scratched her stomach, tearing her pink shirt. "No! That was Gucci!!" She head butted me and I fell to the ground again. She got up, covering her ripped clothing. Suddenly, Mr. Burke ran up to us. "What going on here?" He asked. "That fat Weiner dog tried to kill me!" Brooke said, pointing down at me with a broken claw nail. "Well this feline floozy spread rumors about me! She's trying to ruin my life!" I said, struggling to get up. "Oh really? I've been ruining YOUR life?" She said. " little miss popularity here stole everything from me!" She whipped the tears from her eyes. "Ms. Reed! Ms. Hayes! Come with me!" Mr. Burke said, grabbing our hands. And he sent us to the principal's office...