Chapter 45- Sage

Winners: Blake (myfriendlex)and Kylie (underthestars16)

"So what are you guys gonna name my grandchildren?" Mrs. Reed said, with a big smile still on her face. 

I looked over at Savannah and she looked over at me. "How about the name Blake for the boy?" She said. "And Kylie for the girl?" I replied back. We both nodded our heads in agreement and almost like a magnetic force, we pulled each other into a warm hug. 

I missed this.

"I'll be right back, I have to go ask the doctor some questions." Mrs. Reed said. With that, she exited the room, leaving Savvy and I together.

I wanted to use this as the perfect opportunity to talk to her.

"Listen, I-" We both said at the same time, we chuckled. "You go first." I insisted.

"Look Sage, I'm really sorry for breaking up with you like that." She said, nervously looking down at her feet. "I miss you so much Sage." I smiled and let her rest her head on my shoulder. "Ever since we broke up the guilt has been killing me. I need you. Our kids need you." 

"I miss you too Savannah. Can we just start over and pretend that break up never happened?" I asked. "Of coarse." She said. I smiled, and kissed her carefully on the lips. 

When Mrs. Reed finally came back, Savvy and I walked hand and hand out of the doctor's office, still with wide smiles on our faces. I got my girl back, and not only that, but I found out I was going to have twins. Suddenly, this teen Dad thing started to feel pretty amazing. I felt a sort of fatherly love for those babies and they weren't even born yet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since Savannah is suspended from school for a while, it's time to see what's going on with the other characters at OCD...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brooke's P.O.V

I walked into the school as if I was royalty. Which, let's face it, I AM royalty. As soon as I walked in, everyone stopped and stared with their mouths wide open. I wasn't sure if it was because of my new outfit, which was a mini dress made entirely out of diamonds and rubies, or if they were just excited to know that their lovely queen was back. 

But as I was casually sashaying through the halls, I realized they weren't absolutely mesmerized of all my beauty, but they were whispering and pointing. The only words I could really make out were things like "Jail" and "Criminal." Okay, so I have to admit, the reason I haven't been to school in months was because I served some time in jail, and then had to participate in community service. But it's not MY fault. If anything, it's that disgusting tramp, Savannah. I got thrown in jail for assaulting that ugly bitch, but who wouldn't in my case? That rodent deserved what she got. 

In fact, now that I was out of that Hell hole, and the cops were no longer watching me like a hawk, I planned to get my revenge.

"Brooke!" I heard a familiar voice yell from the other end of the hallway. I turned around to find Rachel and Alicia running at me, with excited expressions on their faces. Finally, at least someone was happy to see me.

"Hey girls!" I said. "We're so glad your back Brookie! School was literally so boring without you." Rachel said. 

"I know right, what's all the drama I've been missing lately?" I asked, as we walked to our lockers. 

"Well, nothing much," Alicia began, "I don't think anyone hardly realized you were gone, Sage got kicked off the football team, Angelina turned out to be a lesbian, Genevieve apparently lives with Nathan now and Savannah got suspended for bringing drugs to school." 

My eyes suddenly widened. "Drugs???? Savvy does drugs??? While she's pregnant???" I practically yelled, I honestly didn't care who heard. The hole world should know how aful Savannah is. 

And not only was Savvy doing drugs, but she was suspended, which meant the spotlight once again belonged to me. 

Things just keep getting better and better.... For me anyway...

(TBC)

Uh oh! Brooke is Back!

Thank you guys so much to those of you who submitted names. The two that I picked were the ones that I thought were the best.
Also, on a completely different note, I will be doing what I used to do in this book a while back which was give shout outs at the end of each chapter to those who vote on the previous chapter. So for your chance to get a shout out in my next chapter, all you have to do is vote on this chapter. I will also be giving a shout out to those who took the time to suggest names down below. Again, thank you all so much for your love and support! Byeeeee my baby dragons <3

Shout outs: 

Bianca_The_Great

lpscollieproductions 

kaydinsfarofftales

digidigi345

lpsunicorn1

LpsFluffyLover

lovelyrose_123

Dustyspelt

xTheLunarCatx

Friiiiiiiiisk