Chapter 1. Job offer and the start of the fall

Omega stood in a forest surrounded by a pile of dead beowolves smelling the air for the hint of his prey that seemed to ellude him. His target is a girl with Black Hair and yellow eyes that seemed to entrance a person with just a passing stare.

Cinder Fall, a women that sent him on his path of darkness. But to get the full story we have to go back a month before he is hunting her.

...

Omega stood clad in his signature black outfit with his emblem a Red Rose with a Omega set in the center on his back embroidered by Yang Xio Long and Ruby Rose his two younger sisters. He stood next to Yang helping her cook the meal since their mother had passed away. Thier father abandoned them and was never seen again.

The only family the three of them had left was their uncle Qrow who could not be with them due to special circumstances.

Anyway Omega flipped his black hair out of his eyes and chopped the onions that were being put in the stew when the doorbell rang out and Ruby a young black haired girl with red highlights near the bottom ran toward the door using her semblance. Ruby's semblance was controlled by channeling her soul's energy to make her faster. In other words speed.

Ruby answered the door and found herself face to face with a Black haired women that had yellow eyes. Her smile seemed sinister but Ruby was clueless.

"Is your brother home little girl?" The women asked with sarcasm in her voice.

"Omega, there is someone at the door for you." Ruby said dashing into the kitchen to finish chopping the vegetables so Yang could finish the stew she was making.

Omega wiped his hands on the nearby towel and walked to the door. His weapon Blood Rose was near the door and he grabbed it. A claymore with a collapsible blade that showed the gun barrell within of his ak47 in the blade that shot dust rounds. Dust is the material that controls ice fire and a ton more elemental energies.

"Come in and sit on the couch, I will hear your mission for me there." Omega sat in the recliner that was facing the couch as she sat down her heels clicking on the wooden floor as she did so.

"So why have you sought me out Miss?" Omega said setting Blood Rose off to his side and letting the handle set on the couch.

"I heard you are the person to take out pesky criminals." The women began and handed him a picture of a young girl with black hair and red eyes that had white pupils. She wore a small dress that was white in color and clashed against her tan skin.

"Yes and what has she done?" Omega said leaning forward and a small grin went onto his face he loved this part of his job.

"She is a part of the White Fang though she doesn't bear the insignia. I know that you dislike them for killing your mother. So will you eliminate her?" The women shifted her legs to the side and laid her head on the couch awaiting his answer.

"Sure as long as I get paid." Omega said looking to her when she brought out the cash and handed it to him.

"I will know when the jobs done just keep the money. I will be in touch." The women said and stood.

"Wait. What is your name?" Omega stood calling her.

"Cinder Fall." Cinder said then left the house smirking as she left.