Darkness inside the soul

Blake's POV.

 I set around the fire that Weiss had made and looked to the sleeping forms of Ruby and Yang. I was having feelings that she was wondering of what to do. Should she tell Ruby and Yang about what Omega said or should she just ignore it. Blake's eyes started to water as she thought of Omega. 

It had been awhile since he and she had been a couple but Omega lost his memory of her on that fateful day.

...

 "Omega!" I yelled after the form of Black with the red rose with the omega symbol on his back. The giant claymore Omega carried swaying on his back. His weapon Blood Rose named after what had happened to his and Ruby's mother. She was killed on the mission that she took by Beowolves because she had to protect her son who had hitched a ride in her car without her notice. 

 The beowolves ate her alive as Omega stood watching helplessly with tears streaming hot down his face. He should have died that day if not for his Uncle Qrow who killed the beowolves and grabbed his sobbing form into his arms. That day his and Ruby's father shunned him and cast him out of the house for his hand in Summer's death, his mothers death. 

Omega turned his head as the Black haired Faunus tackled him into a hug. He embraced her and let her kiss him. 

"Glad you could find me before I left kitten." Omega smiled as he felt his heart squeeze from the love he felt for Blake. I smiled as I heard his nickname for me. My hair started to stand on end and I felt like we were being watched.

"Miss Belladona and Mr. Rose, could you please refrain from PDA outside the rooms." A silver haired man came weilding a cane in his hand and smiled down to them. That was Ozpin the headmaster of Beacon, He has been helping Omega train his semblance to better protect him by extending his limits.

"Sure Oz." Omega pulled himself out from under me and I whimpered as he left my personal space. Noticing this he came and pulled me into a half hug. I started to purr for the first time in awhile. Since I meet Omega he was the only person capable of making me feel happy enough to purr. 

The story behind that comes from when I had to leave Adam behind on the train for his "change". He wanted to kill innocents, I stopped him and put ice around my heart that Omega melted.

A/N A little bit of Omega and Blake's backstory. Note this will be a two chapter thing explaining what made Omega forget Blake. Please stay tuned.