Past and Present

Omega's POV.

I hear roaring and I began to suspect that the damn beowolves are relentless. I had to sugest bring Blake along, I have put her in danger considering their is maybe about 12 packs of beowolves in this area. I hear a roar to my left and I bring Blood rose my claymore through its stomach slicing it in half. 

"Blake we need to move. Those beowolves know we are here. I can fix Gamble Shroud when we get back to Beacon." I yell as I grab her by the hand and attempt to pull her with me. 

Gamble shroud is Blake's weapon that turns into a chain sickle with a revolver inside however she can also use the sheathe or Shroud as a hacking tool. I once grazed my arm on shroud and it gashed me pretty bad. Gamble is the blade part of the weapon. Gamble and shroud have in total three froms when she uses them. She takes shroud off of Gamble and she uses shroud to slash at anything on her sides. 

I remember sparing with her and She lost her temper and near about cut my head off. Don't miss with this kitten.

I am thinking as I then see Blake talking and tune out my thoughts to see what she is saying. "Omega look out!" Blake yells to me turning me to my side. I slash out at my attacker which is a small beowolf and decapitate it but not before a burning sensation immediatly feels my being. I look down and am face to face with a jagged edge of skin and fat along with blood coming from a wound near my stomach. 

 The thoughts that enter my mind are I am going to die but at least with the one I love. However looking into her beautiful yellow eyes that have the pupils of a cat. I see fear. She is having trouble holding me up as we walk through the woods that are about to be my tomb. 

My vision is swimming as the lights of the Academy come into view.

"Don't worry Omega we are almost there." I hear her say and we are about to what looks to be a Yellow haired dot to me. I fall to my knees, losing my lunch I made for me and Blake in the process and feel a thump onto the back of my head as what feels like a log hits me.

Blake's POV

I keep trying to pick Omega's prone form from the ground. He was hit by the claw of a Beowolf. It knocked him out. I look up to see a Blonde girl with what seemed to be golden gauntlets. 

"Yang help!" I yell sobbing as she runs forward and sees her brother limping form in my arms as I try to support his weight. We finnally got Omega into the infirmary a half hour later. The nurses are saying he will be lucky to even leave the infirmary in the next month. I sit down in the uncomfortable green infirmary chairs.

 I feel hot tears stream down my face. Omega didn't want me to help on that mission. He thought I would get hurt but it turned out I am the one that got him hurt. I watch as Ozpin comes forward.

"I have terrible news Blake. He came to but doesn't remember who you are." Ozpin said handed me a tissue as the tears spill onto my shirt. I grab hold of him and he hugs me and I cry into his shoulder for what seemed like forever.

Present day. Blake's POV.

Omega has never been that same since that day. I came to visit alot but he never remembers me. Ruby and Yang keep trying to jog his memory but nothing seems to work. I will never forgive that witch that used Omega to kill someone that he couldn't remember. 

The Winter Maiden used to be a classmate so associated with me that he couldn't recall her. I watch as Omega runs into the woods and yell to Weiss that I am going after him.  I hear the beginnings of you dolt but keep running until I catch up to him. He sat in a tree asleep and watching him made my heart skip a beat as only Omega could.

A/N Omega and Blakes backstory would take place in OMGA(A RWBY fan fic.) If not for the extreme writers block. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. As always i do not own RWBY but only Omega Rose that is so far mentioned