Nightshade vs Fire.

Geno's POV

My head is killing me the witch had tossed me with her semblance into the Sakura tree. Twilight set onto the dust she imbued into her pitch colored dress. I need to stand and I need time otherwise I would die...

Cinder's POV

That little runt was there 4 years ago. He knows who I am and I cannot have him leave alive. As his head hit the tree with a sickening smack I thought I had killed him only to find him look up to me. That triggered the hatred that I help deep inside since the betrayel. I will destroy the so called peace if its the last thing I do.

Summoning every once of power in my dress as he starts to stand I couldn't help but imbue it with fall maiden's power I stole. My left eye flared and watching the runt faces contort in terror pleased me greatly. His fear was intoxicating like a drug feeling my body with adrenaline made killing him all the more sweet. This was sure to make Omega feel the most pain and darkness possible. 

Soon very very soon I have another pawn. Tell me Omega would you join me if I killed this runt? Ah well doesn't matter he will lose it anyway.

I aim my semblance directly to his face. He frowns as if he could feel death. The flame hits him splattering his blood all over the tree in the shape of slippers on top of a rose.

A/N killed someone off in the present finally. As always I hope you enjoyed it.