Brother vs. Sisters

Ruby's POV.

I thought to myself. My brother killed a girl in cold blood. I have a job to do since I became a Huntress. I have to take him in.

" Brother I am sorry. I must take you in." I said reaching for Crescent Rose and unsheathing my beautiful weapon.

I watched Omega twitch and reach for Blood Rose his weapon. Blake and Weiss ran forward. I stopped them. "No this is mine and Yang's fight." I yelled tears flowing from my eyes and streamed down my face. To my surprise they listened and turned and ran up a tree to watch us fight.

"Omega big brother, will you fight your two sisters? Or will you surrender?" I yelled tears reaching onto the ground and making a puddle at my feet on the leaves.

...

Omega's POV.

I am surprised as I hear the words leaving my youngest sister mouth. But in order to clear my path of this darkness... I must find her. I don't want to hurt my sisters' but I have to fight them to be able to find HER. My rage hits a boiling point and I grab Blood Rose.

"I am so sorry sister but I must clear my name." I yelled and I wipe the tears from my eyes and rush Ruby and Yang.

The ground was slick and fighting Yang on this ground was troublesome. She hit me into a tree and blood rising out of my busted lip and I spit on the ground. I only slash at them and not shoot the dust rounds as not to hurt my sisters.

I run forward the wind wiping my black coat as I go. My eyes are now red as my rage builds but only to a slight tint as I still have control of the power I gained not 2 weeks ago. It is similar to Yang's semblance but the power builds as my rage not at the amount of damage like Yang's.

The Rage builds and slashing turns dangerous as the air starts to get hit at beyond the speed of sound and causing red slashes to expand beyond the reach of my weapon.

"I am sorry sisters." I yell the emotion betrayed in my voice as I sheathe Blood Rose. I switch to my martial arts style and flip Yang into a tree and I knock Ruby out.

I start to run but before I do. I bring Yang and Ruby to their teammates waiting and cover them in my coat so they won't catch a cold.

"I truly am sorry. Please tell them that Blake." Omega wiped at his tears and ran into the woods.