Fallen from Grace.

Omega was stalking his target and lost her many times. She seemed to know that she was in danger and disappeared alot. She was a Faunas but other than that she didn't act like a White Fang member. 

What used to be a Faunas civil rights movement turned into a terrorist organization when Adam Taurus took over the White Fang.  Omega Rose watched his target go into a Dust shop and expected her to rob the man but she paid up front in cash.

Watching her leave the dust shop and finally drive off in her car to the house she was staying in out in the Forever Fall forest was torture. Omega just ran from building to building watching her  until she finally arrived at her house and left to take the Dust into her house. Omega thought it was a odd way to act for a terrorist but said to himself the montra that he told himself when a mission needed to be done.

Orders are Orders. He repeated this serveral times until he worked up the courage to do what needed to be done. He jumped off the tree he was staying in and slashed out at her. She was caught off guard but was just knocked to the ground.

Omega then brought Blood Rose down into the girls stomach area. Stabbing her gave Omega no pleasure but that had been his orders. But hearing what she had to say turned his blood to ice.

"Traitor why do you attack the Maiden of Winter." She spoke spatting blood onto the wood porch next to her.

"What, are you not a White Fang member." Omega yelled trying to get his head around that he had been tricked.

"No you dolt. I am the Maiden of Winter and my power now has no where to go but to Weiss Schnee my sister." The maiden of Winter started to shake as she was losing her life's blood.

Out of the woods a streak of Silver attacked Omega with a combination weapon of a claymore that turned into a scythe the silver hair that the man had told Omega the story. He was being attacked by his Uncle Qrow.

"Tell me Nephew why did you attack the maiden of Winter." He yelled at him with force telling him he was truly disappointed in him and was trying to take his life for his crime.

"I didn't know that was what she was. I was put on a job by Cinder Fall to take her out as a White Fang member." Omega yelled back as his uncle's weapon clashed with his own.

"You are lying, Cinder is deceased." Qrow yelled at the top of his lungs.

"I am not how would i know she had black hair and yellow eyes had i not meet her?" Omega spat back as Qrow slashed against Omega's sembalance of a sheild that incased his body to protect him from harm but only while his soul could supply energy.

Qrow stopped for a minute and put up his sword. "That witch is still alive. Omega get out of here and hunt her down but beware we are going to hunt you now as well. I cannot tell them without her head as proof that you are innocent." Qrow told him.

"What about Ruby and Yang?" Omega frowned worrying over thier safety more than his own.

"They will attend Beacon now." Qrow said realizing that he was sending his own nephew to his death.

"Ok. Uncle check on them please and if I must die I want to die by Ruby's hands." Omega said then ran into the woods.