Path of redemption or destruction?

Yang's POV
My head feels like I have the worst migraine in the world. What on Remnant happened? I feel my eyes drift to the scene ahead of me. There is a giant pool of blood with Ruby at its center. I watch in horror as she turns to face me.

 Her face is bruised badly. "Ruby what happened?" I ask then my memory comes back. We were attacked by a women that I have never seen before but She fit the description Omega gave to Uncle Qrow. So she must be Cinder.

 I reach into my pocket and look around luckily the girl is gone. I dial Omega's number. And I am glad when he answers. "Omega we need you back here Ruby is hurt by the women who match's your description."

...

Omega's POV

The anger that ran through me like adrenaline woke Blake from her slumber. She took one look at me and was scared. "Omega what is wrong?" Blake asks and I try to answer her without hate in my voice but it came out harsh. "Cinder has attacked Ruby. We need to go back." I say grabbing her by the waist and jumping with her in my arms. 

I feel the jolt through the bruise hamper me a little but a adrenaline kept me going. She snuggled against my chest to keep warm. I hope I am not too late. It is my fault she got hurt.

 I should have turned myself in and went with them. My journey for revenge is what made her get in this. I feel my face light up in crimson as we approach the scene. The smell of iron was murder on my breathing. 

I reach forward as I place Blake on the ground beside me. "Ruby!!!" I yell getting her blood on my boots and pants. Her face was covered in bruises and the blood wouldn't stop. If I couldn't get her to a hospital she would die now.

 I had no choice anymore for her safety I must turn myself in. Calling the only person I could at this moment I call my old mentor. Ozpin.

A/N yes I know this is short but I couldn't think of a lot at this moment for it. I hope you enjoyed it.