Truly Red like Roses.

Ruby's POV
I feel my eyes slowly opening to the sounds of breathing. Why does this feel weird to me? I try to think through what happened today. I feel like something important had happened. I remember now... I fought with big brother with Yang on my side.

 I hear that breathing again. I finally decide to fully open my eyed. I find myself looking at Weiss and Yang.

"How long was I out?" I ask my head pounding like a out of control beowolf.
"Just a couple of hours. You know you should've let Blake and me help." Weiss frowns her disapproval to me. 

I feel a soft fabric against my skin. I finally look at it and if and the Omega symbol embroidered on it. It was Omega's jacket. I look forward and am surprised by the lack of a certain faunus.
"Where is Blake?" I ask Weiss but before she could answer Yang did for her.

"She left to help Omega clear his name." Yang yelled to me.

"Aw isn't that sweet." A voice cackled as she existed the woods coming toward us. Cinder.
Yang saw her and ran forward attempting to hit her with Ember Ceilia. 

Cinder blocked it easily and countered knocking Yang into the tree. Weiss attempted to call for help on the scroll but was blasted by Cinder's flame dust destroying it.

"You should know better than to be calling for help little Huntress." Cinder smirked to Weiss knocked her out with a well placed kick to the head.

"You little red are who Omega is closest to. Don't worry I won't kill you. I will just beat you within a inch of your life to send him over the edge." Cinder looked down to me with a knowing smile and started hitting me until my blood ran like fire onto the ground.

 Despite my best attempts hit tears joined the blood. Finally I list consciousness.

Omega's POV
I felt her warmth like she was another part of me. Blake snored cutely in her sleep. I smiled wanting nothing more than to be able to go back with her and live a normal life. Start a family with her and be able to see Ruby and Yang grow up.

 As I should have been able to do. My anger felt like another else like I never have. I had to lose my memories and get used like a underling by Cinder. If I can't find her my dreams will be just that dreams. 

I am glad I am able to have my kitten help me in my quest to clear my name. As I drift into sleep listening to her cute snores against my shoulder I finally fall into a blessed sleep.

A/N I told all of you this would get darker. Please don't hurt me. I know Ruby is a lot of people's favourite female in RWBY. I had to get the story moving though so don't hate me.