Darkness or Shadows.

Cinder's POV.
The only thing I see is power. Nothing more or less. Your world is fragile. Dust, money, education, all of it equates your only so called peace. 

I manipulated your young Hunter to kill a maiden and all of it went according to plan. Think for yourself young Omega for surely you will see that the path is not one of darkness but of freedom.

Blake's POV
My head is singing. Omega finally remembered me. If I believed in a Divine I would throw myself down to my knees before him. Though I feel like my mind is telling me something is wrong. 

The surroundings turned darker and the Shadows shifted to reveal the setting of the sun. "Omega we need to rest for the night." I said watching him turn to face me and his eyes were a shade of red. Though that has been ever since he was tricked and I hope that I will see his beautiful aquamarine eyes again. 

I see his face soften as he realizes I am feeling that something is wrong.

He scratched his chin a habit I knew he did when he was in thought. "I believe you are right. Plus I am starting to feel cold as well since I gave my jacket to you with Yang and Ruby wrapped in it." Omega spoke with yearning as if he remembered the time we cuddled in the same bed. I shiver as desire erupts but I notice him sign. 

"Let's sleep together against the cold. Just like before." Omega smiled softly as he watched me.

I nod showing that I will sleep against him. He helps me get into the tree by giving me a leg up and I notice that we are in a branch that would support both our weights. He reach a up and grabs the limb below and finally he is beside me for the first time in years. I lean my head against his shoulder and he reaches and scratches my head and for the first time in awhile I feel myself purr against him. 

My heart soars as he rests hi head against the tree all the while petting my head.

??? POV
It has been awhile since I last seen Omega and I finally see his face again but on a wanted poster. Feeling my anger skyrocket at the thought. I know he couldn't have done anything to get a bounty. Considering he was my guardian for four years until that fateful day with when he lost his memory. 

My name is Geno Nightwrath.

A/N I hope everyone likes the chapter and the introduction of another OC one that belonged to the team OMGA(Omega).