Chapter 6

I looked up, seeing Lexi standing in front of the door.She held her books in her right hand, while her left was still pressed against the door.

"Yeah?" I asked irritated.I know i haven't known her for longer than a few hours, but i could already tell that i wouldn't like her.

She grinned, walking next to me and looking at me through the mirror.She took out a tube of lipgloss from her pocket and started applying globs of it.

"Jesus told me what happened." She looked over to see my reaction, but faced the mirror again after noticing my blank look.

"How, class hasn't even gotten out yet." I questioned, taking a small step to the right, away from her.

"He came by my class." She smirked, turning towards me and setting her lip gloss down.

"That must have been super embarrassing, huh?" She grinned, taking a step closer so we were a foot apart.I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I'll get over it." I mumbled, glaring at her with pure hatred.She laughed dryly,putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Look, i saw the way you were eyeballing Jesus, and you should know that he wouldn't want you when he's dating me." She smirked again, removing her hand.

"You guys aren't dating."I stated, purely confused.If they had been dating why hadn't they hugged, or kissed this morning in the hallway?Why did they act like they were friends only?

"We're keeping it from Mariana, Jesus's idea not mine." She rolled her eyes, "Mariana apparently doesn't want us dating."

"Look, that's great and all but i don't like Jesus anyways so you don't have to jealous." I said, and i grinned when the smirk left her face.

"Me?Jealous of you?That's cute." She chuckled, picking up her lip gloss and pointing it at me like she was accusing me of something."If i see you talking to Jesus again, we're gonna have a problem.Okay?" And then she grinned again, "Yanno, we could be great friends!" She squealed with fake happiness.

I rolled my eyes, pushing past her and out the bathroom door.Before being fully out, Lexi shouted again.

"Don't forget what i said!"