Chapter 7

I took in a deep breath, as I made my way down the empty hallways.

Lexi really did have some nerve. I didn't think she was so possessive, but I guess people can surprise you.

I pushed open the classroom door, luckily the bell rang that very second, making me sigh in relief because I won't have to talk to the devils spawn teacher.

"Ah, Ms.Parker, if you thought you could get out of class so easily you were mistaken.You have a week of detention, starting today at lunch." Mr.Jenkins stated, not even tearing his eyes away from the messy white board.

   I groaned in response, sulking over to my desk in the back.Jesus was still standing there, collecting his three notebooks along with his pencil bag.He looked up when he heard my footsteps.

   His eyebrows scrunched, as he looked confused at my presence.

"What?" I whispered harshly, bending down to pick up my notebook, hoping my hair would cover my tomato red cheek bones.

      "Why'd you run out like that?" He questioned, his voice sounding closer than it had seconds before.I shrugged, not wanting to tell him about my embarrassment.I heard him sigh, his footsteps fading as he walked towards the door to leave to his next class.

   "Mr.Foster, i hope you don't come in late for dention today, that wouldn't be a great way to start." Mr.Jenkins informe sarcasticly to Jesus before he could leave.

(Sorry its short, but ya i have ideas for it but im just way too lazy.)