Chapter 15

It's been two weeks since the party, and since Mariana's grounding.

   I haven't talked to Jesus either, unless we're in front of Stef and Leena at the dinner table, I avoid him as much as I can.Now that I think about it, Mariana hasn't been talking to me much either now a days.

   Its not like Im not upset, but I've gone most of my life without people around to talk to, and to be honest, being left alone for a while gave me time to think about how far I've come since Liam.

   Callie and Brandon have been closer than ever, and now I spend most of my time around them.I don't think Leena and Stef are angry at me anymore, mainly because I wasn't the one telling Mariana to go and drink.

   Currently, I was sitting Indian style on my bed.The room door was closed and I was writing a love story in my journal.One thing that I was passionate about is becoming an author someday, not that the chances are great though.

    "Hadley?" A voice said from outside the hall.Before I could get up and check who it was, the door creaked open, revealing Jesus.

   He was wearing an orange jumper with a pair of dark wash jeans.To put it literaly, he looked as hot as usual.

  'What do you want?" I scowled, stuffing my journal underneath my pillow and standing up from the bed.I walked past Jesus and over to the desk Mariana and I shared, and pulled a head band out of the drawer.

   "Are you really still upset with me?" He questioned, his voice sounding strained.I sighed, pulling on the headband and setting my hands on the edge of the desk.

   I wasn't still mad at him,in fact I was over the whole entire thing.I never was one to hold grudges.It's just that he's been ignoring me and if he didn't want to talk to me why should I talk to him?The last thing I need is to be clingy and started apologizing to him for something that I didn't even cause.

  "Why do you think that I'm still mad?" I countered, turning to face him.He was standing ,in front of my bed, with his arms crossed; his facial expression blank.

  "Are you serious?" He said, sarcasm lacing his words.He rolled his eyes, "When you aren't mad at someone normally you act like the are alive."Although he looked angry, his voice sounded upset.

   "You weren't talking to me s-" I was going to explain, but Jesus cut me off, throwing his arms behind his head.

  "Well shit, Hadley.I thought you wanted space I mean you overreacted when all I asked was one small favor." Jesus seethed, his hands brushing through his hair over and over again. His voice was slowly becoming louder, and I hoped that no one else was home to hear him.

    "I did not over fucking react!" I shouted, taking a few steps closer to him so I was only about two feet away,. "You wanted me to lie to Leena and Stef.And for what?Why couldn't Mariana just take the consequences like anyone else would have?" By now I was standing directly infront of him, his face inches away.I ignored the smell of his cinnamon breath that hit my face hard everytime he breathed out.

   "They would go easier on you because you just got here! Why would you even care anyways it's not like you got two weeks of being grounded." I knew his had a point, but I still couldn't swallow my pride.

   "Why couldn't you just say it?" I quieted my voice down, so now I wasn't shouting.

  "She asked you." He stated plainly, quieting his voice to match mine. Now it was my turn to roll my eyes. I went behind him, and sat back down on the bed. He turned, so he was towering over me and I was sitting.

  "This is stupid." He said, looking directly into my eyes. I didn't say anything, not knowing what I should anyways.

  "You started it." I stuck my tongue out, hoping he would take that as me saying that it was okay now. He grinned, pulling my arm and forcing me to stand. He wrapped his arms around my waist and yanked me into a tight embrace. I put my arms around his shoulders and buried my head in the crook of his neck.

  "I'm sorry." He mumbled into my hair, taking in a deep breath of his cologne, I nodded.

I was at a loss for words as I stood there, folded into Jesus.

Well, I updated again bc I have my friends laptop at the moment.These are kinda slow chapters because I don't want to rush into things.Anyways ill probably update again sometime this week so stay tuned!