Chapter 9

A/N Im kinda on a roll rn for updating dont ya think?

"Why did you do that?" I asked Jesus harshly, trying to keep up with his fast pace.

   The school day had ended and we were now on our way home.Mariana went to Lexis house, but not after asking me to go too.Of course i refused, i mean, Lexi probably would have spat gum into my hair or burned my forehead with a curling iron.

Jesus didnt make eye contact with me.Instead, he kept his face forward and continued walking fast, like he was trying to get away from me.

   "Look, you don't know Aaron like i do okay." He stated, his voice hard but his expression blank.I rolled my eyes, adjusting Mariana's old backpack so it wouldn't fall off my shoulder.

   "I still don;t get why y-" I started, but Jesus rudly cut me off by sticking his arm infront of me.I glared, looking up and realzing that we were about to cross the street, and i almost walked into on going traffic.

   "Can you just drop it?" He finally made eye contact with me as he pleaded.I sighed, clasping my hands together and smacking my lips.

       "Drop what?" I murmured, and grinned when Jesus smiled.He pushed me forward, because the roads where now clear to walk across.

   "Hey, why didn't you tell Mariana about Lexi?" I asked, and Jesus stiffened, glancing at me and shoving his hands into his pockets.

    "Uh, what do you mean?" He stuttered, as we walked up the front steps of their house.I picked a leaf from a bush, and wagged it in his face, "I mean, how you to are..yanno." I pushed my hands together and rubbed them back and fourth, like what people do when its cold.

  Jesus' face turned pink, as he unlocked the front door and held it open for me."Look, Mariana doesn't want us to date okay?"I kicked off Mariana's flipflops by the door, and sat my backpack down on the couch.

"How do you know she'd have a problem with it?" Jesus was already in the kitchen, but he heard me non the less.

     "She told me.The other day that she'd hate if i dated her best friend because i could get anyone i wanted." I chuckled at how overly confident Jesus was in himself.

   "I still think you should tell her.It'd be bad if she found out you lied to her."

     "I'll figure something out.Ill tell her after her big party." He stated, and i followed him upstairs.I walked into Mariana's room, and sat on her bed.I put a pink pillow on my lap and started putting my hair into a loose bun.

      "Are you going to Aarons party?"I asked, and Jesus groaned as he walked in and laid on his sisters bed.

     "I thought you said you'd drop it." He whined, hitting my shoulder softly.I giggled, scooting to the corner of the bed, still sitting up.

   "If you go i want to.I mean its only fair." I pointed out, "Its first grade Jesus."

        "Do Steph and Leena know Aaron?" I questioned, and Jesus nodded in response.

"Yeah, he comes over all the time, why?" I grinned, 

"Than they'll let me go if they like him right?" 

------------------------------------------------------------

So, what do you guys think of Aaron?I mean, i picture him like a total babe.But ya, HAPPY AMBER I UPDATED TWICE CUNT. 

xxx