Chapter 11

I frowned, as i was being pushed in between people dancing and spilling drinks all over the ground.Mariana was who knows where, and the person who hadn't ditched me yet was Sebastian- surprise surprise a drool worthy boy shouldn't be willingly staying with me.

     "Is this really what parties are like?" I questioned, my nose crinkling in disgust when i saw people kissing. Sebastian chuckled, putting his hand on the small of my back and trafficking me through another group of people.

  "Well Aaron's parties i guess.His older brother just turned 21, so he normally has access to alcohol." He explained, taking a seat on a dark brown sofa that was pushed against the wall.

   "So, where are you from?" He questioned, taking a gulp of beer that he had in a plastic cup.I shrugged, not wanting to go into details.

   "Around." I answered vaguely, twisting a strand of my hair between my middle and forefinger. 

   "Aw c'mon, you don't have a specific place you were born?" He pressed, resting his arms on the back on the couch and leaning back.I groaned, scratching the back of my neck.

   "I'm from here, is that enough?" I stated irritated.He noticed my attitude change and frowned.

    "Look I'm sorry i upset you, lets just drop it alright?" He questioned, and i had deja vu from when Jesus asked me that.I nodded, forcing a smile and standing up.

    "Hey I'm gonna go get a drink okay?" I said, even though i didn't wait for a reply and started off into the mass of sweaty teenagers.

   "Hey Hadley!" I turned around, standing on the tips of my toes to see over the crowd.I let out a sigh when i realized that it was only Jesus.

   "Oh thank god.It was kinda getting awkward." He grinned,- which i doubt it was actually awkward for him, he had a bunch of girls clinging to him all night.

"Well i was just with Sebastian." And with that his grin faded, and he gave me a blank look.

   "You should have just stayed with me and Aaron." I rolled my eyes.I would have if they didn't ditch me right away.

   "Well, Sebastian's nice and he waited with me." I glared, turning back around to face the drink table.The only thing that didn't have alcohol was cans of Ginger Ale, which i assumed was used as mixers.

   "Well i'm sorry that you have a random crush on a guy you just met." Jesus spat angrily, and if i didn't know any better he looked jealous.

    "Well i'm sorry that you think you're the shit and that you can sneak around your girlfriends back with a bunch of other skanks." I shot back, and his face turned red.He gripped my wrist and started pulling through the crowded hallway, and shoving me into the bathroom with him.

     "Are you trying to tell everyone?" He growled, his face only a few inches from mine.I pushed him back gently, taking a step forward so i wasn't pushed against the bathroom door.

    "Maybe you should tell people before you ruin everything for Mariana." Right when the words left my mouth, i bit my tongue.The change in Jesus's facial expression made me realize that i crossed the line.

  "Wait Jesus i-" I tried to apologize, but he was already pushed past me and out he door.Leaving me all alone with the gnawing guilt.

A/N- So on Saturday im going on vacation, and im not sure if there will be wifi or not.I'll try update one more time before i leave, and make it a really long one so that it kinda makes up for me not writing. SO SNAP SNAP HAVE A GOOD DAY BYEE