Chapter 10

(Tbh i think this is the furthest i've gone on a story so yay team work.)

      Jesus sighed, pulling his fingers through his styled hair, and adjusting his white collared shirt, that were rolled up to his elbows.It made his tan skin stand out even more than usual.

I swear, i probably sound like a stalker, but i was staring at him for like five minutes straight without even realising it.

   "Uh, we're leaving in like an hour, you might wanna get ready." Jesus stated, and even though i couldn't see his face, i knew he was smirking.I blushed and muttered "Okay," and made my way out of his bedroom and into Mariana's.

   "Are you planning on wearing that?"I looked up, seeing Mariana scrunching her nose in disgust.I was wearing one of Stephs old pair of yoga pants and one of Jesus's old sweatshirts. I guess this wasn't exactly " Party" material.

   "Well, i guess not now." I mumbled, yanking a handful of the sweater shirts fabric in my fists.Mariana grinned, walking over to her closet and starting to ruffle through it.

  "I think this should do.I mean, even Callie is wearing a cuter outfit than you." Mariana threw a bundle of clothes at me, and walked out of the room before i could even thank her.

    I unbundled the outfit, and laid it across Callie's bed.

  Mariana had given me a teal loose long sleeve shirt, that had a silky texture, and white leggings that went to my ankles.

  I tore off the yoga pants and squeezed on the leggings, having some trouble getting them over my ankles.I started jumping up and down, trying to get them fully on.

     "What are you doing?" I cringed, turning to check if someone was inside the room, but thankfully they were outside of the door.

   "I uh, was trying to catch a fly.Yeah that's what i was doing." I muttered the last part, my cheeks heating up so much that i thought i was sweating.I heard laughter, and then footsteps fading.I sighed, pulling off the sweatshirt and putting on the shirt.

    Luckily, it went mid thigh, and hung off of my shoulder.I wasn't sure if that's how its supposed to look, but it was cute so i shrugged it off.I put on the flip flops from early and left my light brown hair down naturally.

   "Okay im done Mariana." I called, applying some of Callies nude lipgloss and walking out of Mariana's room.

     "Okay, Brandon and Callie already left." Mariana explained, pushing her phone into her shorts pocket.I nodded, and followed her down the stairs.

   "How are we gonna get there?I mean Leena and St-" I started, but Jesus cut me off.

"Aaron's gonna pick us up, his house is just a few blocks from here." His eyes traveled looking at my outfit, making me feel more self conscious than i did before.

   "He can drive?" I asked, confused because i thought that he was our age, being that he was in the same grade. Mariana chuckled, slipping on her silver flats using her hand.

"No, he just turned 16." Jesus rolled his eyes, "He got held back in 8th grade for failing English." I laughed along with Mariana, and soon enough we were interrupted by a car horn.

    "Well hello Jesus, Mariana....Hadley." Aaron greeted, he smirked when he said my name, making me internally groan.I looked in the passenger seat, seeing another boy that ive never met.

  "Oh yeah, Hads, this is Aaron and Jesus's best friend, Sebastian." Mariana stated, confusing me when she used Callie's nick name for me.

I looked at Sebastian, and probably drooled.

   He had light brown hair, that swished over his forehead, and dark tanned skin.His eyes were hazel, and made me want to melt inside.

  "Uh, hi." I mummnled, blushing just because he looked at me.What is with hot guys having even hotter friends?He gave me a heart stopping smile.

  "Hi, how are you?" He asked politely, oh gosh. I gripped onto Marianas arm, giving her signal enough to talk for me.

  "She's good, this is her first party she's ever been to." She explained, making me feel more flustered than before.

   If only there was a way to just disintegrate into a puddle and be absorbed into the cars flooring because i felt like i was gonna die.

"Well, i'll stay with you." Sebastian grinned, before twisting back around and looking out of the windshield.

  Mariana looked at me, giving me a look that made it obvious that she was freaking out on the inside.I glanced at Jesus, who was staring out of the window with a flat expression; which caused my smile to fade.

(This is really long youre welcome.But honestly i just love the name Sebastian so i felt a need to use it in this book...Like i wanna name my cat Sebastian and call it Bash omfg HOW CUTE IS THAT MAN.But whadda ya think about the love..square?HAh between Jesus, Aaron Sebastian and Hadley? Who do you want her to date rn?)