How You Met - Preference

Dylan

*ring* *ring* *ring*

I quickly pick up my phone hoping it's Teen Wolf telling me I got the job. I auditioned for this new TV show on MTV. It was for a girl playing the main character's, Scott McCall's twin and Stiles'  crush/girlfriend.

"Hello?" I ask nervously.

"Hello, am I talking to a Miss. Y/L/N?" The person from the other end questions.

"Yes." I chew on my lips hoping for the best.

"This is Jeff Davis the producer of MTV's Teen Wolf and I'm happy to say, you got the part of Carter McCall. Congratulations." I squeal and jump in joy.

"Thank you so much!" I say clutching my phone, I'm surprised it didn't just snap right there and then.

"Can you please come to the studio to meet the rest of the cast and crew?"

"Of course." I say  practically jumping out of my chair.

"Have a great day Y/N, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye." I hung up and sigh with relief.

...-...

I walk through two sets of doors and I find Jeff, two other crewmen and 5 young teenagers with 1 older guy who looks about 24.

"Morning, Y/N just on time. Meet your cast." The boy closer to me stands up. "Hello I'm Tyler, but people just call me T. Pose. I'll be playing Scott McCall."

I smile softly "It's nice to meet you T.Pose, I'm Y/N. I'll be playing Carter McCall your twin sister."

A girl with beautiful raven black hair comes up to you and gives me a hug. "I'm Crystal Reed, I'm playing Allison Argent." She smiles sweetly.

"I'm Y/N, It's nice to meet you. I play Carter, Allison's bestfriend." I say giving her another soft smile.

A girl with long strawberry blonde hair stands up with open arms, and gives me a hug. "I'm Holland Roden and I play Lydia Martin."

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Y/N. I play Carter McCall, you best friend."

Two guys stand up next, a guy with a blonde hair and the older guy with black hair and black rimmed glasses. They both shake my hand. "I'm Colton Haynes, I'm playing Jackson" "and I'm Tyler Hoechiln, I'm playing Derek Hale."

They step aside so I can meet the last person I've been dying to see, this is the guy Carter will date and kiss and be all touchy. Which means I'll have to kiss and be all touchy with on set.

I stare at the figure in front of me, he has a cute buzz cut, beautiful hazel brown eyes with little specks of gold, there are moles scattered around his face, making him look hotter, and perfect pink lips.

"I'm Dylan O'Brien, I'm playing Stiles Stilinski. Who are you playing?" Even his voice is sexy.

"Um- uh." I stutter. I look over to the rest of the group silently asking for help, but they just smirk and watch me embarrass myself in front of the hot guy. 

"I-I'm, my name is Y-Y/N, I'm playing Carter Mc-McCall." God why does this kid have to be so cute and handsome and sexy and...

Dylan's eyes widen. "Wait, Carter McCall?" I just nod in response, I close my eye thinking he's going to quit the show because of me. "Holy fuck." I open my eyes and see Dylan with a massive grin looking up at the ceiling, lost in space. "Holy fuck, I get to kiss her. This is the best day of my life." I throw my head back in laughter. He looks at me confused. "I said that out loud didn't I?"