Taken - Stiles Stilinski

A/N Not a very good one, but I posted anyway. 

"Stiles, are you even listening to me?" My blood boils as my boyfriend locks his gaze on his stupid laptop screen.

"Uh?" Is all I get in response.

"Oh my God. Stiles!" I yell at him furiously.

His head snaps up to my with a deadly glare. "What the fuck do you want?! I'm trying to fucking work here and I've got this bitch complaining about how I don't talk to her! I'm talking to you now! Are you happy?!"

I stumble back with tears in my eyes. I've never seen him like this before and it's scaring me. "'Stiles I-"

"No!" He interrupts. "Can you not see what I'm doing here? Y/N! Do you think I'm doing this because it's fun?! I'm doing this to save your fat ass! So shut the fuck up or get the fuck out of my house you fat selfish bitch!"

He knows how self-conscious I am with my body and he goes and says that. I try and hold back the sobs trying to escape my lip. I do not want to show him how much he hurt me.

I grab my bag and run as fast as I can out of the house. Stiles drove me to his house after school so now I have no way of getting home.

I take a deep breath as I stand in front of his house thinking of ways to get home.

I can call Lydia... but she would ask a lot of questions and I'm not ready to talk about it.

I can wait outside until Stiles comes... but I can't face him yet.

I can walk home through the secret path I have in the woods... it might take a few hours but it will give me time to think.

I start walking down his street and into the forest. I take a deep breath and my senses open up to the smell of wet wood and fresh grass.

I think about Stiles' outburst. Does he really think I'm fat?

Tears stream down my cheeks as I look down at my stomach.

'God I am fat.'

My tears soak my shirt.

"I lost the love of my life because I'm such an ugly fat shit." I sob. I stumble over to a tree and fall down. My back is pressed against the rough bark and I bury my face into my hands.

'Look at you.' I think to myself. 'You are crying like the little slut you are. This is the real reason no one will love you.'

I cry harder thinking about my life without Stiles.

*Snap*

I shoot my head towards the snapping sound and scan the tree surrounding me.

I see a tall figure approaching me. The tears cloud my vision but I try to blink them away.

I can't see who it is but I take a guess. "Stiles! You don't have to tell me it's over. I know what you think about me now, I'm just some fat slut to pass time with. I get! Just leave me alone!"

The figure comes closer and I try my best to focus my vision. The figure has thick shoulders and a manly walk.

He isn't my- He isn't Stiles.

I open my mouth to scream for help but a large hand covers my mouth stopping me from making any noise.

"Look what we have here." The voice is coated in venom. I know this voice from anywhere.

Theo.

I try to squirm out of his grip but I'm too weak.

My body goes limp as Theo picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.