Nightmares - Stiles Stilinski

A/N Every time I see this gif, I die a little inside

My hands scrap along the thick branch as I pull myself higher. My feet find holes in the wood, helping me push myself up.

I get to Stiles' window and tap on the glass.

I see his blankets being thrown off his body before seeing him lazily get up. He comes over to the window and lifts it up. "Hey baby." He cups my checks and brings my lips to his. Every time I kiss Stiles it feels like the very first time. I get so lost in the kiss that I start losing my balance on the wobbling branch. I stumble a little, causing our lips to detach but before I go tumbling down Stiles grabs my arm and pulls me in.

I stumble and catch myself on Stiles chest. I smile up at Stiles and he smile down at me.

The room is silent as he leads me to his bed. I take off my jacket and lift off my top. Stiles lays down on the bed and leaves space for me.

I finish undressing so I'm only in my undies and singlet. I walk over to Stiles draws and pull out a pair of his boxers. I slip them on and run back to the bed. I jump into his bed landing on his chest. Giggles escape both our lips but we try to suppress them, afraid of waking up Mr. Stilinski.

Mr. Stilinski loves me, he has told Stiles and has told me he approves of our relationship and so do my parents. We love sneaking around and having small private moments like this.

Stiles and I shift around and get comfortable.

The blankets are over us, my head is on Stiles' chest, Stiles has his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer every 10 seconds like I'll slip out of his hands.

"Goodnight my beautiful princess." Stiles whispers in my ear. He softly kisses the top of my head sending shivers to run up and down my body. Fuck I love it when he does that.

"Goodnight my handsome prince."

...-...

My eyes slowly peel open as I feel movement underneath me. I lean up, out of my position where I had my head on Stiles chest.

I look around the dark room with the moon light scattered on the walls and floor, lighting up the room dimly.

I look down and see Stiles, sweat coating his forehead and a panicked expression on his face.

Is he having a nightmare?

I hear small mumbles coming from his lips. The small mumbles turn into a low whisper that are barely audible.

"Stop."

Stiles starts moving around and shifting in his sleep.

"Y/N run."

"Don't touch her."

"Stop!"

Stiles starts yelling and trashes around in his bed. My heart beats faster as I try and think of what to do.

"Stiles baby, you need to wake up." I grab Stiles shoulder and try to shake him awake.

"Stop! Please let her go!"

Stiles continues to yell until he is just screaming. I straddle his waist and grab his shoulders.

"Stiles!" I yell while shaking his shoulders.

Stiles eyes shoot open and he takes a deep breath. His eyes wildly search the room until he sees me. A wave of relief seems to wash over him as he sits up and wraps his arms around me.

"Oh my God, Y/N. You're here." He squeezes me tightly and buries his head into my shoulder.

"Baby, I'm here. It's okay. We are okay. Shh baby shh." I try to sooth him. Something wet hits my shoulder and I hear sniffles in my ear.

"Stiles baby." I lean back so I can look into his eyes. They are red and puffy and as I look deep into his eyes, I see fear. "Tell what happened."

Stiles nods, taking a deep breath. "I-I-I was in bed but you weren't there so I got up and I was looking for you around the house and-and-" He takes another deep breath and I see his hands shaking. I hold them in mine and they are freezing cold.

"Stiles you're freezing, come here." I get off his lap and sit next to him with open arms. He smiles at me knowing exactly what to do. He pulls the covers up and rests his head on my lap. I rack my fingers through his hair soothing him.

"So I was looking for you and I saw Void, I saw him holding a knife against your throat. I-I-I was so scared. I attacked him and he let you go, but he had me. You wouldn't run, I told you over and over again to run but you said you would never leave me behind. He took us both and killed you in front of me. Baby I was so scared. I thought I lost you." Tears start to stream down his face but I wipe them away.

"I'm here, baby I'm here and I'm never leaving."

"Promise?"

"Promise." I lean down and kiss his forehead. "Baby you need to rest."

I start stroking his forehead and I see his eyes slowly shut. "I love you Stiles. I love you so much, I'm not going anywhere."

"I love you with all my heart my beautiful princess."

"I love you with everything I have my handsome prince." 

A/N 10K! WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP! I'm so happy that people actually read this shit hahaha. But really thank-you everyone for reading and for commenting and for voting. I appreciate it so so much and I'm so happy I've got 10k reads hahaha yay!!!