Distant and Alone -part 4- Stiles Stilinski

A/N Sorry for it being so short. There will be another one and It will be longer. Hopefully I'll update it soon xxx

We all stand there in silence. No one says a word. We just look down at the thin, pale body that is Y/N. I just want to see her eyes, her beautiful blue eyes just one more time. I want to hear that laugh that makes my heart flutter. I want to feel the warmth of her lips on mine. Just once.

"What are we going to do?" Scott says. Allison and Lydia are holding on to each other's arms on the left side of her bed. They hate seeing Y/N in pain, everyone does. Scott and I are standing on the right side of her bed. My hands are shaking, my fingers are numb. My chest becomes tight whenever I think of my life without Y/N. I just can't lose her. I have to do everything I can to keep her in my life. We promised each other we would do everything we could to save each other...

As I walk through her bedroom door, I see her fragile body sitting at the end of her bed. Her hair dangling over her face, small sobs escaping her lips, red eyes leaking tears. I can't bare seeing her like this, so fragile, so sad, so vulnerable.

"Y/N," I don't know what to say, my voice trails off into the silence. She lifts her head and once she sees me at her door she jumps up and runs to me. I open my arms up and she collapse against my chest.

"He's gone Stiles. My dad he's gone."

Y/N sobs uncontrollably onto my chest. I tighten my grip around her body which sooths her a little.

"I know, I'm sorry." I feel tears lace my eyes, but I blink them away. Mr. Y/L/N was very kind to me, he would always welcome me into his home as his son. I can't believe he's gone. But I have to stay strong for Y/N, if she sees me break down it'll just make her feel worse then she already does now.

"Y/N, I'm here. I'll always be here." I hold her tighter to my chest and let her tears soak my shirt.

"Stiles," She sniffs, her voice being muffled by my shirt. "I need you to promise me something. I need you to promise me we are going to do whatever we can to be with each other. If I'm in trouble I need you to save me. When you're in trouble, I'll save you. I just don't want to lose you. Stiles you are my best friend and I share my most specialist moments with you. I can't lose you. Please promise me that. Please Stiles." She says taking deep breathes in-between her words. .

"I pinky promise." I say while stretching my pinky out.

She smiles a little and I can see it in her eyes that she's thinking back when we were little and would pinky promise each other. 

She steps back away from my chest and hooks her pinky around mine.

"Stiles?" Scott's voice pulls me out my thoughts. "Derek's here."

I look over to the foot of the hospital bed to see Derek standing there, no emotion one his face just a blank empty look.

"Derek," Derek's head turns to me as I say his name. "You need to give her the bite."

"Stiles are you sure?" Scott asks with concern lacing his voice.

"I made a promise to her. We need to save her. We need to give her the bite."