Distant and Alone -part 3- Stiles Stilinski

TRIGGER WARNING 

A/N I hope this isn't too soon, I've publsihed Distant and Alone part 2 like a couple of hours ago. But I can't stop writing. I'm proud of this and I hope you guys like it. Oh and part 4 should be published soon xx

I see her body, laying on the floor. Blood still dripping from her wrists.

My heart stops as I see her life drain away through the blood pouring her wrist.

I quickly kneel down beside her, I take off my jumper and wrap it around her arm to try and stop the bleeding.

I grab my phone out of my back pocket and call Melissa.

"Hi Stiles wha-."

"Y/N's hurt. She cut her wrist. She's bleeding everywhere, I've tried to stop the bleeding but I don't know how long that'll help. Please get an ambulance. I can't lose her Melissa please help." Wet tears run down my face and it becomes harder to breathe.

"Stiles, stay calm. The ambulance is on its way. It should be there soon. Just apply pressure to her arm. Is she breathing?"

I put the phone on speaker so I can have both hands pressing down on her arm. I look at her chest to see it slowly rising and falling. "Yes, she's breathing. But slowly and faintly."

"Okay, just keep applying pressure to the wound." Melissa stays calmly, but there is something in her voice that scares me.

"Melissa. I'm scared." More tears drip from my eyes and my arms go weak.

"I know Stiles, I am too. But it'll be okay."

Moments later the ambulance storms through the door. I don't stop pressing down on her arms until they take her away from me. I see them putting her body on a gurney before they drag her away. Just before they leave the room I see her still breathing. Maybe she'll survive.

I'm left kneeling beside a pool of blood, red dripping from my hands.

I feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn around to see Scott standing there eyes full of tears. Allison stands behind him sobbing in her hands. She didn't know her, they hardly talked. But I would always talk about her, how pretty she is, how happy she was.

Now I don't think I'll ever see her happy again. I might never hear her laugh. I might never be able to tell her how much I love her.

Without knowing it, I end up collapsing on Scott. I can't stop the tears, they flow down like a water fall. The more I think of never having Y/N in my life again, makes me cry harder.

"Stiles, it's okay. She's going to be okay." Scott says through his tears.

A few minutes later I feel Allison bending down beside us.

"I just talked to the paramedics, they are taking her straight to surgery. They think she has a chance of surviving. She'll be out of surgery in an hour. Stiles, do you want to go to the hospital with us to wait for her?" Allison says as she holds Scott's hand for comfort.

"Y-Yes. Let's go." I try and swallow down the tears and stand up. We walk through the house and into Melissa's car. The whole way to the hospital I can't stop thinking about her, and how much I want her to live.

I should have been there for her. I know how much she must have missed us, but I didn't do anything about it. And to lose her best friend Milo, really broke her. If only I was there for her. I could have comforted her, I could have stopped her from killing herself. I could have saved her.

We get to the hospital where we meet Lydia sobbing on a chair.

How could she leave me? How could she leave us? Why did she do it?

I know why, because we left her. Trying to save her from the supernatural only made things worse. We should have never done this to her, we should have never left her, we should have told her about the supernatural, I could have protected her.

An hour and a half later Y/N's out of surgery.

"Stiles." Melissa's voice calls above me. I'm too weak to left my head up, so I keep it buried in my hands. I feel Melissa kneel in front of me and she puts one hand on my knee. "She's stable, but she lost a lot of blood. Her heart beat is low, and her breathing is slow. There is a chance of her not surviving. And there is also a chance of her waking up. So just don't give up." Melissa leans forward and gives me a quick kiss on my forehead before standing up and talking to Scott.

Allison still hasn't left, neither has Lydia. They both are here for us, and for her. I knew they wanted to befriend Y/N but we told them not to, because we thought it would protect her. I know after this I'll tell her about everything, about the supernatural, why we became so distant and my feelings for her.

Scott comes sits by my side, he's stopped crying, but his breaths are still choppy. "Stiles, I think we need to give her the bite." This makes my head shoot up and my eyes widen. "She's going to die Stiles, I can hear her heart beat now. It's slowly decreasing soon it'll just stop. If we don't give it to her now she's going to die. But she's going to lose more blood, once we give her the bite it's up to her on wether or not she accepts it. Derek is coming, he'll give her the bite, and she's going to be Derek's beta. He's going to train her to be strong and to fight."

I've stopped crying, the tears have finally stopped. "This is the only way she'll have a chance to survive?" I ask. I need to make sure that there isn't any other way.

"Yes Stiles, it's her only chance."