"Guys... I said cut" -part 2- Dylan O'Brien

His tongue glides against my bottom lip begging for entry. I part my lips and his tongue slips into my mouth.

My lungs burn from the lack of oxygen, so I pull back.

I keep my eyes closed and savour the moment.

I'm snapped out of my daze when I hear Jeff's voice.

"Guys... I said cut."

I look over and see Jeff with a cheeky smirk. Heat raises up my neck and rest on my cheeks making them glow a bright red. I turn to Dylan and it's expressionless.

I quickly step back and drop my head in my hands. "Uh-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-I-" I'm lost for words. I have no idea what to say.

I quickly scramble off the set and ran into my trailer.

I pace up and down it making the whole thing shake. I surprised there isn't a hole in the middle of the floor.

'What did I do?' I think to myself. 

It wasn't supposed to go like that. I didn't pull back, but neither did he.

My head floods with different thoughts.

'What does he think about me?'

'Does he think I'm weird?'

'Why didn't he pull back?'

'Why did he-'

I'm pulled out of my train of thought when I hear the door open. I snap around and see Dylan shyly looking at me.

"Can I come in?" He asks with an innocent voice.

I nod without saying anything. He cautiously steps in and closes the door behind him.

He walks over so we are a couple of steps apart.

"Listen, I'm really sorry for what happened out there I just-I didn't mean to-well I-" He struggles to get the words out and he gives up. There's an awkward silence until he speaks up again.

"Okay-I'm not sure how-I just-" He stumbles over his words and I cut him off.

"Dylan just tell me." My voice comes out strained and I'm shaking. Dylan and I had such a great friendship and I don't think I can lose him.

"Fine! I like you okay! I liked you since the first time I saw you walk through those doors. I liked you since I saw that beautiful twinkle in your eyes whenever you spoke of something you were passionate about. I was so nervous about today, I was going to kiss the girl that drives me crazy every time I see her. When I kissed you I didn't want to stop so I didn't and I'm so sorry I focused you into it. And I'm so sorry that I scared you and I know you don't feel the same way I just don't want our friendship to end." As he spoke I noticed he kept getting closer. At the end our toes are touching and his breath is ghosting over my face.

"Uh-I-" I try to find the words but I can't get them out. What is wrong with me? Just tell him you feel the same way.

I open my mouth to confess my feelings but Dylan sighs, drops his head and steps back. "I know you don't feel the same way, but please... I don't want this to ruin our fri-" I don't let Dylan ramble on anymore.

I step forward, lean up and press my lips to his. I start slow and passionate but I can't hold back. He just confessed his feelings for me. Fuck it, I'm not holding back.

I slide my hands to his neck and push him into me, deepening the kiss. I feel him smile through the kiss and I can't help but smiling to.

I pull back and look at his eyes, just like we did on set.

"Dylan, I like you so much." I whisper, our foreheads pressed together. I see him smile wider and a little giggle escapes my lips.

A/N How was that? Too short? Two shorts? Or should I have put them together to make one?